The Injustice Gods Among Us trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (0 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (38), Silver (10), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Injustice Gods Among Us Guides:
- This Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Walkthrough
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Cheats
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Super Moves
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Injustice Gods Among Us Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock Injustice Gods Among Us Alternate Costumes
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us STAR Labs Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Glitches
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Achievements Guide
Injustice Gods Among Us Trophies Guide
1. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — You’ve unlocked all Trophies!
2. Top Rung (Silver) — Complete Classic Battle with all characters
3. Rise to the Top (Bronze) — Complete Classic Battle with any character
4. Ultimate Battler (Silver) — Complete Battle Mode
5. Throwdown! (Bronze) — Perform 8 throws and win in a multiplayer match
6. Groundbreaking (Bronze) — Use every interactable and win in a multiplayer match
7. Go Sit in the Corner (Bronze) — Win a multiplayer match with a timeout
8. I Conquered All (Bronze) — Beat All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions (Excluding DLC)
9. Mini-Master (Bronze) — Win all story mode minigames
10. Statistical Advantage (Bronze) — View Your Hero Card
11. Sidekick (Bronze) — Reach Level 10
12. The Hero We Deserve (Gold) — Reach Level 100
13. Almost There (Bronze) — Complete 50% of Story Mode
14. Justice for All (Silver) — Complete 100% of Story Mode
15. Beginner’s Luck! (Bronze) — Win a single online match
16. Overthrown (Bronze) — Dethrone the King in an online match
17. I Voted! (Bronze) — Vote Correctly in a KOTH match
18. Streak Ender (Bronze) — Defeat a Survivor
19. Breaking Records (Silver) — Win 100 complete Online Matches
20. Over The Top! (Silver) — Play 200 complete Online Matches
21. Lucky Break (Bronze) — Win 1 complete Ranked match
22. Holy Knockout Batman! (Bronze) — Win 10 complete Ranked matches
23. Buddy System (Bronze) — Enter Online Practice with someone on your friends list
24. Practice Makes Perfect (Bronze) — Enter Practice Mode
25. Learning is Fun (Bronze) — Complete Tutorial
26. It Has Begun (Bronze) — Complete 1 S.T.A.R. Lab Mission
27. Overachiever (Bronze) — Get 3 stars on 1 S.T.A.R. Lab Mission
28. All Star (Bronze) — Get 100 Stars in S.T.A.R. Lab Mode
29. World’s Finest (Gold) — Complete All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions with 3 Stars
30. Heavy Hitter (Bronze) — Perform a 10 hit combo with every character
31. Unstoppable Force (Bronze) — Win a Clash sequence with any character
32. Wrecking Ball (Bronze) — Knock an opponent through a transition
33. Around The World (Bronze) — Knock opponent through all transitions across all levels
Note: You can get the trophy in Practice Mode. Your opponent won’t move. Dash forward to push the enemy to the transition.
There are a total of 27 level transitions in Injustice: Gods Among Us. There are 15 arenas, but two of them (Ferris Aircraft & Atlantis) do not have any transitions. Metropolis has 3 transitions and all the other arenas have 2 transitions.
These transitions will bring you to new areas of an arena. Please note that the start area is random. So your start area can be different than the one in the video. Just check the left and right side of every area.
34. FINISHED (Bronze) — Win a match with the super move of any character
35. Superhuman! (Silver) — Perform every character’s supermove
The fastest way to unlock this trophy is in Practice Mode.
That’s because in that mode you can press Start to set the Super Meter to full in the Practice Options menu. As you know, a full Super Meter allows you to do a Super Move for each character right away. Then exit and select a new fighter until you’ve done Super Moves with all 24 characters.
36. Metahuman (Bronze) — Perform every special move of every character
37. Feel the Burn! (Bronze) — Perform every Meter Burn special move of every character
38. True Marksman (Bronze) — Win a match with Green Arrow using only arrows
Start a match with Green Arrow and set the difficulty to very easy. All characters are available from the beginning on. Now keep pressing the Circle button until time runs out. It will automatically count as a win if the enemy has less health than you when the clock hits zero.
39. The Caped Crusader (Bronze) — Win with Batman using every special move and his Supermove
40. Around and Around We Go (Bronze) — Perform every level interaction once
41. Arkham City Lockdown (Bronze) — Defeat every Villain With Batman
42. Only a Real Master (Bronze) — Make a comeback when at low health (10% or less)
43. Perfect Aim (Bronze) — Win a match as Deathstroke without missing a shot (minimum 12 shots)
Note: This works best in Multiplayer Versus Mode. This is in local multiplayer mode (not online).
Trick: If you have a 2nd controller, make use of it. If not, then you need to reassign the controller after selecting Deathstroke to choose a fighter for “player #2”. Of course, in this case there is no real player 2. You are just doing this so that the other character will be standing still and you cannot miss a shot. In a real match it would be rather tricky not to miss a single shot.
Example: Play as Deathstroke and use the following combo at least 12 times:
Down, Right, Triangle.
44. Tourist (Silver) — Send an opponent through all three Metropolis transitions in one fight
Location: This can only be done in the Metropolis arena.
Note: The trophy can be unlocked in Practice Mode.
Your opponent won’t move and time doesn’t run out. Dash towards the enemy to push him to the other side of the arena. Once you reach the end, press the Left + X buttons to send the enemy through the transition. There are three transitions in this arena and you have to send the opponent through all of them.
45. Cosplay (Bronze) — Unlock a costume in the Archives
46. Gonna Need More Closet Space (Silver) — Unlock All costumes in the Archives
47. Hoarder (Silver) — Unlock everything in the Archives
48. I Can Back it Up (Bronze) — Equip a new Background Image
49. Iconic Representation (Bronze) — Equip a new Icon
50. Looking Good! (Bronze) — Equip a new Character Portrait
51. Bull in a China Shop (Silver) — Cause maximum damage in all Arenas (does not include Practice mode)
So the big question is: Who would win in a fight between Superman VS. Batman?
Please comment if you have any Injustice Gods Among Us trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!