The Injustice Gods Among Us achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 50 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 version.
Index of Injustice Gods Among Us Guides:
- This Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Walkthrough
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Cheats
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Super Moves
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Injustice Gods Among Us Characters
- Next Page: How To Unlock Injustice Gods Among Us Alternate Costumes
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us STAR Labs Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Glitches
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Injustice Gods Among Us Trophies Guide
Injustice Gods Among Us Achievements Guide
1. Top Rung (25G) — Complete Classic Battle with all characters
2. Rise to the Top (10G) — Complete Classic Battle with any character
3. Ultimate Battler (50G) — Complete Battle Mode
4. Throwdown! (10G) — Perform 8 throws and win in a multiplayer match
5. Groundbreaking (10G) — Use every interactable and win in a multiplayer match
6. Go Sit in the Corner (10G) — Win a multiplayer match with a timeout
7. I Conquered All (20G) — Beat All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions (Excluding DLC)
8. Mini-Master (25G) — Win all story mode minigames
9. Statistical Advantage (10G) — View Your Hero Card
10. Sidekick (10G) — Reach Level 10
11. The Hero We Deserve (100G) — Reach Level 100
12. Almost There (20G) — Complete 50% of Story Mode
13. Justice for All (80G) — Complete 100% of Story Mode
14. Beginner’s Luck! (10G) — Win a single online match
15. Overthrown (10G) — Dethrone the King in an online match
16. I Voted! (10G) — Vote Correctly in a KOTH match
17. Streak Ender (10G) — Defeat a Survivor
18. Breaking Records (10G) — Win 100 complete Online Matches
19. Over The Top! (10G) — Play 200 complete Online Matches
20. Lucky Break (10G) — Win 1 complete Ranked match
21. Holy Knockout Batman! (10G) — Win 10 complete Ranked matches
22. Buddy System (10G) — Enter Online Practice with someone on your friends list
23. Practice Makes Perfect (10G) — Enter Practice Mode
24. Learning is Fun (10G) — Complete Tutorial
25. It Has Begun (10G) — Complete 1 S.T.A.R. Lab Mission
26. Overachiever (15G) — Get 3 stars on 1 S.T.A.R. Lab Mission
27. All Star (10G) — Get 100 Stars in S.T.A.R. Lab Mode
28. World’s Finest (100G) — Complete All S.T.A.R. Lab Missions with 3 Stars
29. Heavy Hitter (10G) — Perform a 10 hit combo with every character
30. Unstoppable Force (10G) — Win a Clash sequence with any character
31. Wrecking Ball (10G) — Knock an opponent through a transition
32. Around The World (15G) — Knock opponent through all transitions across all levels
Note: You can get the achievement in Practice Mode. Your opponent won’t move. Dash forward to push the enemy to the transition.
There are a total of 27 level transitions in Injustice: Gods Among Us. There are 15 arenas, but two of them (Ferris Aircraft & Atlantis) do not have any transitions. Metropolis has 3 transitions and all the other arenas have 2 transitions.
These transitions will bring you to new areas of an arena. Please note that the start area is random. So your start area can be different than the one in the video. Just check the left and right side of every area.
33. FINISHED (10G) — Win a match with the super move of any character
34. Superhuman! (10G) — Perform every character’s supermove
The fastest way to unlock this achievement is in Practice Mode.
That’s because in that mode you can press Start to set the Super Meter to full in the Practice Options menu. As you know, a full Super Meter allows you to do a Super Move for each character right away. Then exit and select a new fighter until you’ve done Super Moves with all 24 characters.
35. Metahuman (10G) — Perform every special move of every character
36. Feel the Burn! (10G) — Perform every Meter Burn special move of every character
37. True Marksman (10G) — Win a match with Green Arrow using only arrows
Start a match with Green Arrow and set the difficulty to very easy. All characters are available from the beginning on. Now keep pressing the B button until time runs out. It will automatically count as a win if the enemy has less health than you when the clock hits zero.
38. The Caped Crusader (10G) — Win with Batman using every special move and his Supermove
39. Around and Around We Go (20G) — Perform every level interaction once
40. Arkham City Lockdown (10G) — Defeat every Villain With Batman
41. Only a Real Master (10G) — Make a comeback when at low health (10% or less)
42. Perfect Aim (10G) — Win a match as Deathstroke without missing a shot (minimum 12 shots)
Note: This works best in Multiplayer Versus Mode. This is in local multiplayer mode (not online).
Trick: If you have a 2nd controller, make use of it. If not, then you need to reassign the controller after selecting Deathstroke to choose a fighter for “player #2”. Of course, in this case there is no real player 2. You are just doing this so that the other character will be standing still and you cannot miss a shot. In a real match it would be rather tricky not to miss a single shot.
Example: Play as Deathstroke and use the following combo at least 12 times:
Down, Right, Y
43. Tourist (30G) — Send an opponent through all three Metropolis transitions in one fight
Location: This can only be done in the Metropolis arena.
Note: The achievement can be unlocked in Practice Mode.
Your opponent won’t move and time doesn’t run out. Dash towards the enemy to push him to the other side of the arena. Once you reach the end, press the Left + A buttons to send the enemy through the transition. There are three transitions in this arena and you have to send the opponent through all of them.
44. Cosplay (5G) — Unlock a costume in the Archives
45. Gonna Need More Closet Space (20G) — Unlock all costumes in the Archives
46. Hoarder (50G) — Unlock everything in Archives
47. I Can Back it Up (5G) — Equip a new Background Image
48. Iconic Representation (5G) — Equip a new Icon
49. Looking Good! (5G) — Equip a new Character Portrait
50. Bull in a China Shop (100G) — Cause maximum damage in all Arenas (does not include Practice mode)
So the big question is: Who would win in a fight between Superman VS. Batman?
Please comment if you have any Injustice Gods Among Us achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!