The BioShock Infinite trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (9 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (34), Silver (15), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of BioShock Infinite Guides:
- This Page: BioShock Infinite Trophies Guide
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Voxophones Locations Guide
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Telescopes & Kinetoscopes Locations Guide
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Infusion Upgrades Locations Guide
- Next Page: Bioshock Infinite Vigors Locations Guide
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Walkthrough
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Cheats
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Achievements Guide
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Easter Eggs
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Glitches
- Next Page: BioShock Infinite Money Cheat
BioShock Infinite Trophies Guide
1. Platinum Columbia (Platinum) — Acquire all other trophies
2. Tin Soldier (Bronze) — Completed the game on Easy difficulty or above.
3. Saw the Elephant (Bronze) — Completed the game on Normal difficulty or above.
4. Stone Cold Pinkerton (Silver) — Completed the game on Hard difficulty or above.
5. Auld Lang Syne (Silver) — Completed the game on 1999 Mode.
6. Should Auld Acquaintance… (Bronze) — Unlocked 1999 Mode.
The hard way: Finish the game on any difficulty mode.
The easy way: Enter the classic Konami code on the startup screen’s main menu. The combinations:
The buttons to press are: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Circle, X.
7. Industrial Accident (Bronze) — Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Hook Execution.
8. Aerial Assassin (Bronze) — Killed 20 enemies with a Sky-Line Strike.
Location: When you first get your Hook and are able to ride the Sky-Line while under attack.
9. A Real Pistol (Bronze) — Killed 25 enemies with the Broadsider Pistol.
Location: When you first get your Hook while under attack, you can loot a dead body right away for this Pistol.
10. Passionately Reciprocated (Bronze) — Killed 150 enemies with the Founder Triple R Machine Gun or Vox Repeater.
11. Street Sweeper (Bronze) — Killed 50 enemies with the Founder China Broom Shotgun or Vox Heater.
12. Big Game Hunter (Bronze) — Killed 100 enemies with the Founder Huntsman Carbine or Vox Burstgun.
13. Loose Cannon (Bronze) — Killed 25 enemies with the Paddywhacker Hand Cannon.
14. On a Clear Day… (Bronze) — Killed 30 enemies with the Bird’s Eye Sniper Rifle.
15. Here Little Piggy (Bronze) — Killed 30 enemies with the Founder Pig Volley Gun or Vox Hail Fire.
16. Master of Pyrotechnics (Bronze) — Killed 20 enemies with the Barnstormer RPG.
17. Seasoned to Taste (Bronze) — Killed 30 enemies with the Peppermill Crank Gun.
18. Well Rounded (Bronze) — Used all 8 Vigors against enemies.
Tip: To find all 8, check out our Bioshock Infinite Vigors Locations Guide.
19. Vigorous Opposition (Bronze) — Killed 75 enemies either with a Vigor or while the enemy is under the effects of a Vigor.
20. More for Your Money (Silver) — Lured 3 enemies into a single Vigor trap 5 times.
21. Combination Shock (Silver) — Performed all 8 of the Vigor combinations.
You can do the combos at any time, against any type of enemy. If you restart checkpoints your progress will stay. Keep restarting checkpoints if you are out of salts.
Timeline in minutes of all Vigor Combinations:
1) Possession + Devil’s Kiss – 0:05
2) Possession + Shock Jockey – 0:25
3) Murder of Crows + Devil’s Kiss – 0:34
4) Murder of Crows + Shock Jockey – 0:44
5) Bucking Bronco + Devil’s Kiss – 0:53
6) Bucking Bronco + Charge – 1:04
7) Undertow + Shock Jockey – 1:13
8) Devil’s Kiss + Charge – 1:26
22. Mind Over Matter (Silver) — Killed 20 enemies using Possessed machines.
23. Tear ’em a New One (Bronze) — Opened 30 Tears.
24. Strange Bedfellows (Silver) — Killed 20 enemies using allies brought in through a Tear.
25. On the Fly (Bronze) — Killed 30 enemies while riding a Sky-Line.
26. Bolt From the Blue (Silver) — Killed 5 enemies with a headshot while riding a Sky-Line.
27. Hazard Pay (Silver) — Killed 10 enemies by utilizing environmental hazards.
28. Bon Voyage (Silver) — Killed 20 enemies by knocking them off Columbia.
29. Skeet Shoot (Silver) — Killed 5 enemies while they are falling.
30. Lost Weekend (Silver) — Killed 5 enemies while you are drunk.
There are just very few places that offer enough alcohol to get drunk. Shantytown is one of them. After you step out of the elevator (in the very beginning of the area), keep going straight until you come to a pub. Inside the pub is a lot of alcohol. Pick up alcohol until the screen gets blurry and then shoot the people sitting at the table.
All kill related trophies can be farmed by restarting the checkpoint. So if you cannot get 5 kills in one go you can start another try and your total kills will add up.
31. David & Goliath (Bronze) — Killed 20 “Heavy Hitter” enemies.
32. Heartbreaker (Bronze) — Killed a Handyman by only shooting his heart.
Location: The Plaza of Zeal
You will encounter the first Handyman in an area called “The Plaza of Zeal”, after leaving the Gunsmith Shop for the first time. The heart of the Handyman is some sort of orange glowing machine on his chest. In the same area where the Handyman spawns is a sniper rifle. Get the sniper rifle and wait until the Handyman stops for a moment. Sometimes he will stand still for a second to protect the heart with his hand. That’s when you need to aim using R3 (PS3) / Right Stick (X360). As soon as he stops protecting the heart, shoot it immediately. You have to do this 6 times in a row, without hitting any other body parts. Simply restart the checkpoint to try it again.
Note: Keep the following things in mind…
– Play on easy difficulty!
– Do not use any vigors against the Handyman. All vigors do a little bit of damage, which counts as hitting his entire body.
– Do not equip any piece of gear that automatically hurts attacking enemies.
33. Dress for Success (Silver) — Equipped a piece of Gear in all four slots.
34. Kitted Out (Bronze) — Fully upgraded one weapon and one Vigor.
35. Raising the Bar (Bronze) — Upgraded one attribute (Health, Shield, or Salts) to its maximum level.
36. Infused with Greatness (Bronze) — Collected every Infusion upgrade in a single game.
Tip: To find all 22, check out our BioShock Infinite Infusion Upgrades Locations Guide.
37. Sightseer (Bronze) — Used all telescopes and Kinetoscopes in the game.
Tip: To find all 37, check out our BioShock Infinite Telescopes & Kinetoscopes Locations Guide.
38. The Roguish Type (Silver) — Used Elizabeth to pick 30 locks.
39. Eavesdropper (Silver) — Collected every Voxophone.
Tip: To find all 80, check out our BioShock Infinite Voxophones Locations Guide.
40. Grand Largesse (Bronze) — Spent $10,000 at the vending machines of Columbia.
41. Coins in the Cushion (Silver) — Looted 200 containers.
42. Scavenger Hunt (Gold) — Completed the game in 1999 Mode without purchasing anything from a Dollar Bill machine.
43. Written in the Clouds (Bronze) — Completed Lighthouse.
Finish the game’s Lighthouse introduction mission by launching yourself up to the skies with a rocket to arrive in the city floating on the clouds, Columbia.
44. Welcome to Monument Island (Bronze) — Reached Monument Island.
45. Shock Tactics (Bronze) — Retrieved Shock Jockey.
46. First Class Ticket (Bronze) — Boarded The First Lady.
47. Armed Revolt (Bronze) — Assisted the Gunsmith.
48. Working Class Hero (Bronze) — Completed Factory.
49. Blood in the Streets (Bronze) — Completed Emporia.
50. Higher Learning (Bronze) — Completed Comstock House.
51. The Bird or The Cage (Bronze) — Completed The Hand of the Prophet.
Please comment if you have any BioShock Infinite trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!