Welcome to the The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters locations guide that helps you find the total of 8 Posters locations for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U & PC first-person shooter game.
Finding all 8 Poster locations and picking them up will help unlock the following Achievement / Trophy:
* “The Missing 8” (50 Gamerscore / Gold Trophy) — Find Every Poster.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The Timeline for all these in-game Posters locations is listed below.
Index of The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Guides:
- This Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Vehicle Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Stuffed Squirrels Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Cheats
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Glitches
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters
How to find missing Posters?: In-game the Posters will appear simply as a Poster, with a white glowing outline, that you can pick up to collect when you stand next to it. It can be confirmed as being Posters simply by walking up to it, as the on-screen text will then tell you can press the action button/key “To Pick Up” Posters.
Does the game save each Posters you collect?: Yes, the game will automatically save the Posters you just collected if you picked up the Poster, so you don’t have to play to the end of the level. Or even if you die the game will have saved it. So after picking up each collectible you can safely quit the level without losing collectibles progress.
Note: You cannot get all collectibles in one playthrough! You have to play through the story at least two times. At some points you can travel in two directions with your car. If you choose one location you won’t be able to visit the other unless you start a new game and replay the areas.
All statistics (collectibles, kills etc.) will stay if you start a new game in the main menu.
Where to find all Posters in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct? The in-game collectibles locations for the Posters are described in this detailed video guide.
The Posters are listed in the video in the order that they appear in each town or area.
Timeline in minutes for the Posters Locations Guide:
First Playthrough Locations:
• Poster Location #1 – Pemberton – 0:05
• Poster Location #2 – Fontana – 0:34
• Poster Location #3 – Taggart – 0:54
• Poster Location #4 – Archer Creek – 1:18
• Poster Location #5 – Sherwood – 1:36
Second Playthrough Locations:
• Poster Location #6 – Garwater – 2:05
• Poster Location #7 – Cleburne – 2:24
• Poster Location #8 – Lafferty – 2:46
There you go! All Posters in The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct are yours! 🙂
Huge thanks to Powerpyx for the guide videos and tips.
Please comment if you have any additional The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!