The The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 & PC first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 50 Achievements (3 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 and PC versions.
Index of The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Guides:
- This Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Vehicle Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Stuffed Squirrels Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Cheats
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Glitches
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trophies Guide
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Achievements Guide
1. Oedipal Complex (5G) — Complete the First Location
2. Sorry, Brother (10G) — Complete the First Act
3. Nobody Can Kill Merle but Merle (15G) — Complete the Second Act
4. Moving to the ‘Burbs (20G) — Complete the Third Act
5. Get Out of Dodge (30G) — Complete the Final Marked Destination on the Map
6. Been Everywhere (50G) — Complete All Marked Destinations on the Map
7. On the Road Again (5G) — Explore an Unmarked Travel Location
8. Zig-Zagging All Over the Road (50G) — Explore 25 Unmarked Travel Locations
9. That’s a Nice Swing You’ve Got (15G) — Kill Walkers Using Every Melee Weapon
10. They Know Me at the Range (15G) — Kill Walkers Using Every Ranged Weapon
11. Crash Course in Brain Surgery (25G) — Kill 100 Walkers while Grappling
12. Need More Spots Up Front (35G) — Dismember 250 Limbs
13. Now Don’t You Get Bit! (30G) — Prevent 50 Walkers from Grabbing You
14. We Survive by Pulling Together (5G) — Recruit 1 Optional Survivor
15. Every Man, Woman and Child (30G) — Choose to Travel at Least Once with Every Optional Survivor
16. No Down Payments (30G) — Find Every Useable Vehicle
You can unlock this achievement without finding or driving all available cars in the game. Instead, you only have to find all sets of keys.
Tip: Find all 4 Vehicle Keys using our The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Vehicle Keys Locations Guide.
17. No Stone Left Unturned (50G) — Collect Every Stuffed Squirrel
Tip: Find all 16 Stuffed Squirrels using our The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Stuffed Squirrels Locations Guide.
18. Good Samaritan (30G) — Complete 25 Optional Objectives
19. Not a Scratch (30G) — Complete a Marked Destination on the Map without Taking Any Damage
20. They’re People, Too! (30G) — Complete a Marked Destination on the Map without Killing a Walker
21. You’re Just Not My Type (10G) — Complete a Marked Destination on the Map without Being Grabbed by a Walker
22. I Can Handle This Myself (30G) — Enter Sherwood Without Any Survivors
23. Say Hello to My Little Friend (10G) — Complete a Marked Map Destination Using Only Firearms
24. True Dixon (25G) — Complete a Marked Destination on the Map Using Only the Crossbow
25. Sneak Attack (35G) — Perform Execution Kills on 50 Walkers
26. It’s Gotta Be the Brain (45G) — Dismember All Limbs of 5 Walkers
27. Two Heads Are Better Than One (5G) — Kill Multiple Walkers with One Bullet
You can get this as soon as you start the game using Daryl, you will pick up the rifle finding the gas cans. Basically just get a double kill, but try and aim for the head to make it easier.
The trick is to do this in an open area and to wait for a second zombie to wander in behind the first zombie that’s approaching you.
28. Have a Nice Trip! (20G) — Kill a Walker That Is Falling Due to Dismemberment
Location: Cabot Ridge
You can do this pretty much everywhere if you have a firearm and some ammo. The earliest chance is in the first area of the game, Cabot Ridge. After the opening sequence you will be told to collect some fuel and on the way you can pick up a rifle. Kill all walkers, except for one and shoot its leg. After a few (3) shots the walker will fall down to the ground and while it is falling you have to shoot its head (quickly shooter another 3 times in the head). Again, the kill has to be done WHILE the zombie is falling, not after it starts crawling.
29. Mind if I Borrow This? (15G) — Pull a Bolt From a Walker Then Kill Them With It
This can be a bit tricky to pull the bolt from the zombie when they keep trying to hit you. Basically, you can pull the bolt out and shoot them in the head with it. Take a look at how it’s done in the video guide.
30. Ooh, Shiny! (15G) — Distract 50 Walkers with Items
31. That Looks Like It Hurt (30G) — Restore Survivors 25 Times
32. Extreme Conditioning (10G) — Sprint Until You’re Exhausted 10 Times in One Level
33. It’s Not Venison, but It’ll Do (10G) — Consume 50 MREs
34. Still Not Buying a Hybrid (10G) — Consume 250 Fuel
35. Duct Tape Can Fix Anything (10G) — Survive 5 Breakdowns
36. Next Step: Bullet Belt (15G) — Fire 300 Bullets
37. Down to My Last (15G) — Complete the Game with Only 1 Firearm and 1 Bullet Left in Your Inventory
38. Porcupine (15G) — Shoot a Walker with 10 Bolts without Killing It
39. Guys Night Out (20G) — Arrive at Final Destination with Only Male Survivors
40. Rosie the Rampager (20G) — Arrive at Final Destination with Only Female Survivors
41. The Missing 8 (50G) — Find Every Poster
Tip: Find all 8 Posters using our The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters Locations Guide.
42. I Used to Be a Human Like You (5G) — Shoot a Walker in the Knee with a Bolt
Location: Near the end of the game once you receive the crossbow.
You can do this on any Walker that’s got its back to you. Try and get up close behind a Walker, because the crossbow is delayed when fired. Shoot around the knee area and it’ll most probably go in their leg.
43. This Is How Hot Dogs Are Made (10G) — 10 Walkers Killed with Saw Blades in the Logging Camp
44. BOOM! Who Needs a Headshot? (15G) — Kill 5 Walkers with One Explosion
Location: Firesign Stadium
At the very end of the story you will have to defend a helipad. After that you will be shooting a machine gun that has infinite ammo. Lots of walkers will attack and there are several propane tanks nearby. Shoot one of these white colored propane tanks for a chance to kill 5 enemies with one explosion.
There are multiple propana tanks, so you have more than one chance. Let the walkers kill you if you need another try.
45. Group Hug (5G) — Kill 4 Walkers in a Single Grapple Sequence
Get yourself in between 4 or more zombies and let them grab you, get 4 kills in a row this way, and then the achievement will pop!
46. Need a Hand? (5G) — Prevent a Walker from Damaging You by Severing Its Attacking Limb
47. You Go Your Way, I’ll Go Mine (5G) — Dismiss a Survivor
48. Stay Together, Stay Safe (10G) — 5 Survivors Were Killed While Scavenging
49. The Hunted Becomes the Hunter (10G) — Killed 5 Walkers in the Cabot Ridge Creek Bed
50. You’re Doing It Wrong (10G) — Perished 13 Times
Please comment if you have any The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!