Looking for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct cheats on PC, PS3, Xbox 360 & Wii U? Here we’ll list The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct cheat codes and unlockables with tips for Activision’s new first-person shooter game.
Index of The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Guides:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
- This Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Cheats
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Easter Eggs
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Glitches
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Achievements Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Trophies Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Vehicle Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Posters Locations Guide
- Next Page: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Stuffed Squirrels Locations Guide
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Cheats
Relics Enable Cheats
From the game’s Main Menu go to the Extras section to see all cheats you can enable by activating Relics in that menu screen.
To be able to activate the first set of Relics you’ll have to have completed the game. The second set of Relics require you to have certain people in your group when you complete the game. The third and last set of Relics unlock once you have the rest. For full details you can check the aforementioned Extras section in your game.
Here’s the Relics list:
• Crossbow/Assault Rifle (start with both weapons)
• Melee Boost
• Marksman Boost (be faster and more accurate)
• Item Boost (greater effects from healing and distraction items)
• Faster Stronger (better conditioning)
• Bigger Clips
• Silenced Weapons
• Unlimited Ammo
• Survivor Success
Since you can only activate one Relic at a time, we recommend picking either the Unlimited Ammo or Silenced Weapons.
Note: Although unconfirmed, activating Relics does not seem to disable achievement/trophy unlocking.
Unlockable DLC Extras
Pre-order bonuses have been confirmed for the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions.
• Pre-orders at GAME (United Kingdom) or GameStop (Ireland) get the Walker Herd Survival Pack DLC, which includes these 2 DLC sets:
#1. The Herd Mode Challenge pack: This unlocks access to the all-new Herd Mode where you need to fight for survival against endless waves of walkers. You can’t afford to rest!
#2. The Walker Execution Pack: This unlocks new weapons to fight off walkers in the story mode. Use a new arsenal of melee weapons, including a survival knife, sawtoothed machete, kukri, reinforced hatchet, and advanced machete. With ammo scarce and the undead attracted to loud noises, a sharp, silent blade might just be your most trusted companion.
Note: A New Game must be started to access the extra weapons.
• Pre-orders at GameStop (America) get the Herd Mode Challenge DLC pack (the new mode pack), as well as a Walker Ear Keychain.
• Pre-orders at Amazon.com (America) get the Walker Execution Pack DLC (the weapons pack).
Take a look at what gets unlocked with this DLC:
There are no The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct cheats on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U & PC yet. So until they are discovered, we made the handy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct guides listed above to help you with tips and tricks for the game!
Credit to Hylianslayer for the cheats.
Do you know of any The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct cheats or unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!