The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 achievements guide lists every achievement for this Xbox 360 fighting game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 50 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1,000 Gamerscore points to earn in the Xbox 360 version.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Guides:
- This Page: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Cheats
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Characters
- Next Page: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Costumes
- Next Page: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Trophies Guide
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Achievements Guide
1. Burning Hidden Leaf Village (5G) — You cleared the prologue.
2. Crash the Five Kage Summit (5G) — You cleared Chapter 1.
3. Promise of a Rematch (5G) — You cleared Chapter 2.
4. Dark Naruto Conquest (5G) — You cleared Chapter 3.
5. With Love (5G) — You cleared Chapter 4.
6. Approaching Ninja World War (5G) — You cleared Chapter 5.
7. The Ninja Alliance Struggle (5G) — You cleared Chapter 6.
8. End of the Coastline Battle (5G) — You cleared Chapter 7.
9. Gain the Raikage’s Approval (5G) — You cleared Chapter 8.
10. Nearing the Climax (5G) — You cleared Chapter 9.
11. Beyond the Ninja World War (10G) — You cleared the last chapter.
12. Avenger on the Move (60G) — You cleared the fragments.
Tip: You can collect all the Chakra Fragments in “Side Mission: Frog Quest” to unlock Fragment.
13. Battle of Hidden Leaf (10G) — Got A rank in The Nine Tails’ Attack.
14. The Almighty Leaf (20G) — Got S rank in The Nine Tails’ Attack.
15. Five Kage Summit Interrupted (10G) — Got A rank in The Agitated Five Kage Summit.
16. We Are Unstoppable! (20G) — Got S rank in The Agitated Five Kage Summit.
17. His Answer (10G) — Got A rank in Hero and Avenger.
18. To Fight a Friend (20G) — Got S rank in Hero and Avenger.
19. Gaining Power (10G) — Got A rank in Overcoming Hatred.
20. Nine Tails Overwhelmed (20G) — Got S rank in Overcoming Hatred.
21. Vs. the Seven Swordsmen (10G) — Got A rank in Threat of the Seven Swordsmen.
22. 3rd Unit Rules! (20G) — Got S rank in Threat of the Seven Swordsmen.
23. Gedo Statue, Vanished (10G) — Got A rank in The Rumbling Coast.
24. Fists of Determination (20G) — Got S rank in The Rumbling Coast.
25. Five Kage at Full Power (10G) — Got A rank in Bet the Future.
26. Uchiha Against Five Kage (20G) — Got S rank in Bet the Future.
27. End of the War (10G) — Got A rank in The Last Battle.
28. Hero of the Ninja World (20G) — Got S rank in The Last Battle.
29. Defeated Formidables (60G) — Got four S ranks in boss battles.
30. Conquered Formidables (100G) — Got S rank in all boss battles.
31. A Hidden Memory (10G) — Unlocked a Secret Factor.
32. Collected Memories (60G) — Unlocked four Secret Factors.
33. Memories In Your Heart (100G) — Saw all Secret Factors.
34. Hidden Action (10G) — Successfully performed a Secret Action.
35. Tales That Live In An Instant (100G) — Successfully performed all Secret Actions.
36. Ready to Roll (10G) — You customized your ninja tools.
37. New Products in Stock (10G) — The Tool Shop added to its ninja tool lineup.
38. Savvy Shopper (10G) — Used a coupon.
39. Gem of a Card (10G) — Got a 5-Star Ninja Info Card.
40. Team Ultimate Finisher (10G) — Finished a match with Team Ultimate Jutsu.
For the fastest/easiest way of doing this you’ll want to head to VS Battle, under Free Battle Mode and have a buddy, or 2nd controller with you. Now choose Team Match and select your characters. Once the match starts you’ll want to use your support characters whenever you can, by pressing LB and/or RB to attack your opponent. Doing this will slowly increase the Team gauge at your top corner side. In the meantime slowly damaging your opponent with your own arsenal of moves. Once you’ve dealt enough damage with your supports your health/chakra gauge will get a fiery aura. You’ll need to press the Y, Y, Y, then B button to execute a Team Ultimate Jutsu. Now if your opponent has low enough health, to be defeated with this attack, you’ll view a memory clip of a successful Team Ultimate Finisher.
The match will end with you as the victor and you’ll pop this 10G achievement!
41. Take This!!! (10G) — Performed an Ultimate Jutsu Finish.
42. Taijutsu Master (10G) — Performed a 50-hit combo.
The easiest Way to do this is to go into Free Battle and do Player 1 versus Player 2 and use Hinata’s or Neji’s 64-palm rotation onto Player 2, so press the Triangle button and then the Circle button. Hinata or Neji will automatically do a 64-hit combo.
43. Magnificent Victory (10G) — You won the battle with a full health bar.
For this match you’ll need to win a battle without taking ANY damage. The easiest way to approach this is in VS Battle, under Free Battle mode. You’ll want to choose Singles match and choose either 1p vs com, or 1p vs 2p.
44. Blasting Off (10G) — Performed a Ring-Out KO.
45. Creeping Shadow (10G) — Used rear attack feature in a mob battle.
46. Ruler of the Battlefield (10G) — Triggered Burst Attack in a mob battle.
47. Ninja World Traveler (10G) — Visited all villages.
48. First Championship (20G) — You won your first tournament.
From the main menu select: Free Battle, Tournament, Free Tournament, Single Match.
Press the Confirm button without editing the number of players and set the AI difficultly to super easy.
49. Historian (60G) — Completed the Ninja World Timeline.
50. Consummate Storm Master (0G) — You released all achievements.
Special thanks to Rusty for the tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 achievement unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!