Our Tomb Raider 2013 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure platformer on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
Tomb Raider is an Action-Adventure game that introduces players to the origin of one of the most identifiable video games icons of all-time, Lara Croft. The game features a blend of survival, stealth, melee and ranged combat, and exploration gameplay as a young Lara Croft is forced to push herself past her know limits to survive and unravel the dark history of a forgotten island. In the process she will unlock the adventurer within her. Additional game features include: weapons both familiar and new, upgradable items, a variety of play environments, and human and animal enemies.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the Tomb Raider 2013 walkthrough with an introduction “guide to survival” video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1-2: Survive & Signs of Life
- Chapter 3-4: Woman Versus Wild & Just Keep Moving
- Chapter 5-6: Mountain Rendezvou & Cry for Help
- Secret Tomb 1: Tomb of the Unworthy
- Chapter 7: A Road Less Traveled
- Chapter 8: Guilty Conscience
- Secret Tomb 2: Hall of Ascension
- Chapter 9: Another Fine Mess
- Chapter 10: A Friend In Need
- Chapter 11: Open Wounds
- Secret Tomb 3: Well of Tears
- Chapter 12: Highway to Hell
- Chapter 13: Liberator
- Secret Tomb 4: Chamber of Judgment
- Chapter 14: No One Left Behind
- Chapter 15: Into the Fire
- Chapter 16: Get to the Chopper
- Chapter 17: Some Time Alone
- Secret Tomb 5: Stormguard Sanctum
- Chapter 18: The Fast Way Down
- Chapter 19: A Pirate’s Life
- Chapter 20: Gone Missing
- Secret Tomb 6: The Flooded Vault
- Secret Tomb 7: Temple of the Handmaidens
- Chapter 21: Storm Chasers
- Chapter 22: Going Back In
- Mathias Final Boss Fight & Ending
Index of Tomb Raider 2013 Guides:
- This Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Challenges Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Optional Tombs Walkthrough
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Cheats
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Documents Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Relics Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 GPS Caches Locations Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Outfits
- Next Page: Tomb Raider 2013 Easter Eggs
Tomb Raider 2013 Walkthrough
When the first ever Tomb Raider game launched in 1996 it was a revolution. Outstanding in terms of graphics, gameplay, and storyline, it changed the way that video games were played and developed forever. Fronting the games assault on the world was the central character, Lara Croft. Lara was also to have an incredible impact, quickly becoming the most recognized and celebrated female action heroine and an icon for the video games industry.
This newest rendition of Tomb Raider explores the intense and gritty origin story of Lara Croft and her ascent from a frightened young woman to the hardened survivor that she would become known as. Armed only with raw instincts and the ability to push beyond the limits of human endurance, Lara must fight to unravel the dark history of a forgotten island to escape its relentless hold.
Key Game Features:
- Tomb Raider Rebooted – The new version of Tomb Raider is designed to reboot the game series for both the new generation of gamers, as well as longtime fans.
- The Origins of Lara Croft – Set before even the earliest of classic games in the series, Tomb Raider serves as an origin story for Lara Croft, detailing her metamorphosis from an unsure young woman, to a superstar adventurer.
- Diverse Gameplay – The game incorporates a variety of gameplay genres, including survival, stealth, melee and ranged combat, exploration, and more.
- Weapons – Utilize a variety of weapons, including bow and arrow, an ice ax, and pistol.
- PlayStation Trophy & Xbox Achievements Support – Accumulate trophies and achievements as Lara pushes beyond the limits of human endurance and unravels the dark history of a forgotten island.
After a brutal storm destroys the boat Lara Croft was traveling on, a frightened young woman is left washed ashore on an unknown beach. On her own but not alone she has only one goal, to survive. Here begins the first adventure for a young and inexperienced Lara Croft in a story which charts the journey of an ordinary woman who finds out just how far she must go in order to stay alive.
Let’s get the Tomb Raider 2013 walkthrough started! Guiding you with voice-over tips is Doug. 😀
Time to learn how to search/hunt for food.
In Chapter 5 we must follow Dr. Whitman up the mountain. The situation is looking dire for Lara as the villagers around her are getting slaughtered and she gets assaulted while trying to escape this madness.
At 15 minutes this next video walkthrough quickly moves into Chapter 6. In a Cry For Help we must reach the top of the falls.
In Chapter 6, a Cry for Help, we find Roth’s pack and take it back from the wolves.
In the next part of Chapter 6, Lara must climb the radio tower to get an SOS out.
In the last part of Chapter 6, the rescue airplane arrives, but mysterious circumstances cause it to crash-land ON TOP OF LARA! Run Lara, RUN!
Tomb Raider 2013 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 7: A Road Less Traveled and two secret tombs.
Tags: Tomb Raider 2013