So you wanted a real challenge huh? Our Dead Space 3 Optional Missions walkthrough will guide you through the 7 Optional Co-op Missions with strategy tips for this survival-horror shooter game on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
Finding all 7 Optional Mission locations and using them will help unlock the following Achievements / Trophies:
• “The Explorer” (25 Gamerscore / Bronze Trophy) — Complete all optional missions.
• “Ghosts of the Past” (25 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Face all of Carver’s demons by completing all Co-Op only optional missions.
Rewards for finishing the Optional Missions:
• MK-II Overclocked Frame Set.
• Hostile Environment Suit
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Optional Mission 1: C.M.S. Greely
- Optional Mission 2: Conning Tower
- Optional Mission 3: Supply Depot
- Optional Mission 4: Armory
- Optional Mission 5: Reaper Barracks
- Optional Mission 6: Disposal Services
- Optional Mission 7: Artifact Storage
Index of Dead Space 3 Guides:
- This Page: Dead Space 3 Optional Missions walkthrough
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Peng Location Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Artifacts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Weapon Parts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Blueprints Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Circuits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Scavenger Bots Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dead Space 3 Suits
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Weapons Crafting Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Glitches
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Easter Eggs
Dead Space 3 Optional Missions Walkthrough
Location: In Chapter 4: “History’s Ember” in the Roanoke Command Saucer at the Admiral’s Quarters – Optional Mission: C.M.S. Greely.
Description: After discovering Ellie and her companions alive, Isaac and Carver embark on a new quest: to decrypt the mad ramblings of Admiral Graves, who Ellie suspects stumbled upon the secret to destroying the Markers once and for all.
Location: In Chapter 5: “Expect Delays” in the Terra Nova Airlock at the Terra Nova Crew Deck – Optional Mission: Conning Tower.
Description: Whether they return to Earth, or explore the frozen wasteland of Tau Volantis, Isaac’s team can’t go anywhere until they recover a shuttle. Buckell’s research into the S.C.A.F. manifests shows that there is a shuttle in the Aft Station of the Terra Nova.
Location: In Chapter 9: “Onward” at the Waystation – Optional Mission: Supply Depot.
Description: Isaac discovers a dying Buckell. With that little breath he has left, Buckell explains that most of the crew survived the crash, and ventured on to a facility beyond the ridge. But Isaac will need to fix or change his gear to make the journey himself.
Location: In Chapter 11: “The Lost Signal” at the Dissection Hangar – Optional Mission: Armory.
Description: The signal-tracking experiment must be conducted via probing the neural pathways of a creature dubbed the Nexus. By recreating S.C.A.F.’s research, Isaac and Carver may be able to locate their ultimate goal: the Machine that controls all the Necromorphs.
Location: In Chapter 14: “Everything Has Its Place” in the Research Compound – Optional Mission: Reaper Barracks.
Description: In order to operate and interact with the Machine, Isaac must first assemble a Codex – a translation device. Before her death, Santos theorized that the Codex could be assembled by following the instructions of somebody named Rosetta…
Dead Space 3 Optional Missions Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Co-op Mission 6.