Let’s take a look at the newly discovered Dead Space 3 easter eggs! They can be found if you know where to look! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Dead Space 3. Watch footage of them all below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Dead Space 3 Guides:
- This Page: Dead Space 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Peng Location Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Artifacts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Weapon Parts Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Blueprints Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Circuits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Optional Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Scavenger Bots Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Dead Space 3 Suits
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Weapons Crafting Guide
- Next Page: Dead Space 3 Glitches
Dead Space 3 Easter Eggs
Cursing Easter Egg
Kinect adds some voice commands to the Xbox 360 version of Dead Space 3 that serve as shortcuts to general in-game actions. But did you know cursing in panic can actually help out!? It can.
Curse words to say to get an in-game reaction:
• “F*ck off!” — Pushes a Necromorph off Isaac during an attack.
• “Take that you piece of sh*t!” — Curbstomps a downed Necromorph.
• “In your face *sshole!” — ???
Thor Easter Egg
There’s a Thor easter egg if you look at the weapons you can build from blueprints. The “Mjolnir” AKA Thor’s Hammer is described as “A weapon born of Valhalla: an advanced Chain Lightning Gun and Hydraulic Hammer.”
Hammond Easter Egg
The “Hammond’s Heavy Frame” easter egg for an item you can pick up is actually an homage to the Dead Space 1 character Zach Hammond.
Suicide Soldier Easter Egg
Here’s a weird little easter egg in Chapter 15: “A Change of Fortune”, where a soldier commits suicide after saying “One mind, one body!”
Anyone know what this is a reference to? I think it’s a Unitologist saying his belief in the Necromorph all-in-one after-life.
Retro Easter Egg
There’s a hidden “Retro Mode” setting in Dead Space 3, which can be unlocked by completing the game on Hardcore difficulty level. The Retro Mode feature places a 90’s era style graphic filter over the game’s visuals, to make it look like a pixelated full-motion video adventure game. It doesn’t change any gameplay elements, but it does give the game an old school eerie feeling.
Secret Message Easter Egg
Spoiler alert: There’s a secret message easter egg that can be found in Dead Space 3 by taking the first letter of every chapter in the game and forming it into a sentence. The message then reads: “Brother moons are awake.”
Have you found any Dead Space 3 easter eggs?