The Crysis 3 trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (0 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (34), Silver (15), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Index of Crysis 3 Guides:
- This Page: Crysis 3 Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Crysis 3 CELL Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Crysis 3 Nanosuit Upgrade Kits Locations Guide
- Next Page: Crysis 3 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Crysis 3 Cheats
- Next Page: Crysis 3 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Crysis 3 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Crysis 3 Achievements Guide
Crysis 3 Trophies Guide
1. Platinum (Platinum) — Earn all available trophies for Crysis 3
2. Staying Sharp (Bronze) — Complete Tutorial
3. Welcome to the Jungle! (Bronze) — Complete Post-Human
4. A Flawless Getaway (Bronze) — Complete Welcome to the Jungle
5. Off the Grid (Bronze) — Complete The Root of All Evil
6. Turning the Tide (Bronze) — Complete Safeties Off
7. Brink of Apocalypse (Bronze) — Complete Red Star Rising
8. Belly of the Beast (Bronze) — Complete Only Human
9. The True Measure of a Hero (Bronze) — Complete Gods and Monsters
10. Nanosuit Veteran (Silver) — Complete 3 of 7 levels on Veteran difficulty
11. Halfway to Hell (Silver) — Complete 3 of 7 levels on Supersoldier difficulty
12. World Saver (Silver) — Finish the campaign in any difficulty
13. Bring it On (Silver) — Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty
14. Professional Superhero (Gold) — Complete the campaign on Supersoldier difficulty
15. Perk Of The Job (Bronze) — Single Player: Save a Nanosuit module package
16. Geared-up (Silver) — Single Player: Unlock all weapon attachments
17. Suited-up (Silver) — Single Player: Upgrade all Nanosuit modules to Maximum level
Tip: To find all 28 Nanosuit Upgrade Kits, which in turn help you unlock all Module slots, check out our Crysis 3 Nanosuit Upgrade Kits Locations Guide.
18. Be a Pro, use a Bow! (Bronze) — Single Player: Kill 10 enemies with every arrow type
19. Maximum Strength (Bronze) — Single Player: Kill 25 enemies using only the Nanosuit’s enhanced powers instead of guns
20. Hunter-Gatherer (Bronze) — Single Player: Retrieve 10 arrows from pinned enemies
21. The Gibson (Bronze) — Single Player: Complete 20 hacking challenges
22. I’ll Have That! (Bronze) — Single Player: Rip off and use all alien weapon types
23. Taste Of Your Own Medicine (Bronze) — Single Player: Kill 25 enemies while supercharged
24. Breaking the Lore (Bronze) — Single Player: Retrieve all CELL Intel
Tip: To find all 67 CELL Intel items, check out our Crysis 3 CELL Intel Locations Guide.
25. Bang For The Buck (Bronze) — Single Player: Kill a deer using explosive arrows
Location: This can be done in the beginning of Mission 2: Welcome to the Jungle.
When going outside you can see a deer. Equip your explosive arrows and shoot the deer. Activate the cloak ability so that it doesn’t run away.
26. Can You Hear Me Now (Bronze) — Welcome to the Jungle: Disable the Nanosuit Jammer
Location: Mission 2: Welcome to the Jungle.
At the end of mission 2 you will leave a building and enter an area with very tall gras and Ceph Stalkers. Your Nanosuit will be jammed and you get the secondary objective to disable the jammer. The objetive won’t be displayed on your HUD though. The jammer is just a little machine, located in the south-eastern corner of the area. Ignore the Ceph Stalkers and run straight to the jammer. Hit the jammer switch and it will turn off. You can also see a small world map with all objectives in the pause menu.
27. Who Needs Rockets? (Bronze) — Post-Human: Take out an attack helicopter using the Predator Bow
Location: Mission 1: Post-Human
At some point during Mission 1 you will come to a small room with a big tv screen and your comrade will open the next door. You will now come to an outside area with lots of enemies. The enemies have to spot you here! They will then call for backup and a helicopter will come in. Hold down the select-button to equip explosive arrows and shoot the helicopter two times. Once it explodes, the trophy will pop.
28. White Rider (Bronze) — The Root of All Evil: Surf the donut down the river for 20 seconds
Location: Mission 3: The Root of All Evil.
Towards the end of the third mission you will go down a river. When the blue marker on the screen says that you are 190 meters away from your next main objective, look for a donut shaped object in the water. It’s shortly after you encounter a bunch of Cell Operatives. You can only go in one direction, so it’s basically impossible to miss. Press the Square button on your PS3 controller and jump on the donut to start surfing. There are two small obstacles along the way. One time you need to crouch and one time you need to jump.
Note: If you fall down, go back to the main menu and restart from the last checkpoint.
29. Roadkill (Bronze) — Red Star Rising: Crush 5 enemies with the Buggy
Location: Mission 5: Red Star Rising.
During the fifth mission you can drive a buggy. You have to run over 5 cell soldiers. At some point during the mission you will go down some stairs and a cutscene begins to play. After the cutscene you are on a mountain. Jump down and a buggy will be right in front of you. There are 4 soldiers in the first area. They are on some sort of metal structure that looks like a ship wreck. Do not kill them with the buggy rockets! Run over all four of them and continue to the next area. Keep driving until you come to a closed gate. There are some more soldiers hiding behind containers to the right of the gate. You must run over 5 soldiers in one playthrough! You cannot farm the kills by restarting checkpoints or replaying the mission.
30. Ping Pong! (Bronze) — Only Human: Kill all Pingers
Location: Mission 6: Only Human.
There are a total of 3 Pingers in the sixth mission “Only Human”. All of them can be found on the way to Defense Battery Bravo (main objective, cannot be missed). Pingers are basically tanks on legs. There are lots of explosives in the weapon caches of this area. Use the rocket launchers and C4 explosives. Your predator bow will also come in handy. The explosive arrows and electric arrows are very effective. If you are having trouble switch to recruit difficulty.
31. Inside Job (Silver) — Single Player: Kill 10 enemies using hacked sentry guns
32. Post-Human Warrior (Silver) — Single Player: Kill 10 enemies in a single Supercharge boost
Location: Mission 7: Gods and Monsters.
This can be done in the last mission. Before starting the final boss fight you have to supercharge your nanosuit by stepping into alien generators. This is a main objective and cannot be missed. After using the second generator you should go for the 10 kills. Use the visor to locate enemies while making your way to the next main objective. While being supercharged you cannot take any damage and alien weapons have infinite ammo. The supercharge runs out after some time, so you need to hurry up.
33. Arrow to the Knee! (Bronze) — Single Player: End an enemy’s career as a CELL operative by wounding him in the knee with an arrow!
Location: You will automatically get the Predator Bow in Mission 1: Post-Human, which is where you can first do this.
Hold down the select-button and set the draw weight to “low”. Choose the Carbon Arrows. This will ensure that you do the least possible damage per shot. Now look for a human enemy and shoot their knee. Tap the R1 button on your PS3 controller for just a short moment. If you hold down the button for too long you might kill the Cell Operative in one shot.
Important Note: The Cell Operative has to survive this incident.
34. Improviser (Bronze) — Single Player: Kill two enemies in one strike using the environment
Location: Mission 1: Post-Human.
One way to cause environmental kills is to shoot explosive barrels. During mission 1 there will be lots of opportunities to score double kills using this tactic. A great spot is in the outside area where the attack helicopter comes in as enemy backup, shortly after obtaining the predator bow. The last two Cell Operatives will be sitting behind a barricade. There are two explosive barrels right next to them. Shoot the barrels for an easy environmental double kill.
35. Nanosuit Ninja (Bronze) — Single Player: Perform 20 Stealth Kills without alerting nearby enemies
36. Stick Around (Bronze) — Single Player: Using the Predator Bow, pin 10 enemies to walls with arrows
37. Clever Girl! (Bronze) — Single Player: Stealth kill a Ceph Stalker
Location: Mission 2: Welcome to the Jungle.
You will encounter Ceph Stalkers for the first time in Mission 2. Just a few minutes after entering the underground area, you will enter a room with tall grass and a cutscene will begin to play. Go down the stairs and stay away from the grass. Activate the cloak ability and stand still until a Ceph Stalker is close to you. Sneak up from behind and hit the R3 button on your PS3 controller to perform the stealth kill. Move quietly so that the stalker doesn’t hear you.
38. Poltergeist (Bronze) — Single Player: Kill 10 enemies with thrown objects without being detected
39. Rising Star (Bronze) — Reach Rank 20
40. Block Party (Silver) — Complete a match in every location in New York (Public Match only)
41. Odd Job (Silver) — Get two kills with one throw-able object in the same match (Public Match only)
42. Lord of the Pings (Bronze) — Kill 25 enemies with the Pinger (Public Match only)
43. The Specialist (Silver) — Get a stealth kill, a rip and throw kill and an air stomp kill in the same match (Public Match only)
44. Bird of Prey (Bronze) — Air stomp someone from a height of 15 metres (Public Match only)
45. Going Commando (Silver) — Get a primary weapon, secondary weapon and explosive kill in one life (Public Match only)
46. Hit me baby one more time (Bronze) — Melee someone with a ripped off shield in Spears (Public Match only)
47. Rudely Interrupted (Silver) — Rip an enemy player out of a Pinger (Public Match only)
48. I See Cloaked People (Silver) — Kill 10 Hunters as a C.E.L.L. operative (Public Match only)
49. Would you kindly … (Silver) — Accept and complete 25 unique challenges
50. Aerial Support (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies using the mounted weapon on the VTOL (Public Match only)
51. Kicking off the training wheels (Bronze) — Complete a match using manual armor mode only (Public Match only)
Special thanks to Powerpyx for the tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Crysis 3 trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!