The Aliens Colonial Marines trophies guide lists every trophy for this PS3 first-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
There are 51 Trophies (1 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (38), Silver (10), Gold (2), and Platinum (1) Trophies to increase your Gamer Level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Aliens Colonial Marines Guides:
- This Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Dog Tags Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Newt’s Doll Location Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Walkthrough
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Cheats
- Next Page: Aliens Colonial Marines Glitches
Aliens Colonial Marines Trophies Guide
1. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — Earn all Trophies
2. Another Glorious Day in the Corps (Bronze) — Complete Distress
3. Bad Feeling About This Drop (Bronze) — Complete Sulaco Falls
4. Quoth the Raven (Bronze) — Complete The Raven
5. Still Got a Job to Do (Bronze) — Complete Rampart
6. Dragged Queen (Bronze) — Complete Home
7. Game Over, Man! (Silver) — Complete all Campaign levels on any difficulty
8. Not Bad For a Human (Silver) — Complete all Campaign levels on Hardened difficulty
9. State of the Badass Art (Gold) — Complete all Campaign levels on Ultimate Badass difficulty
10. Short, Controlled Bursts (Bronze) — Defeat all Xenomorphs in the Sulaco hangar bay without them crossing your barricade
Location: Mission 1: Distress
Shortly after fighting your first group of Aliens you will come to the hangar bay. Your comrade will throw a grenade and blow up a dropship. After that you will have to defend him until he opens a door. Two AI controlled allies are standing behind a barricade. None of the enemies may get behind this barricade! It’s recommended to play on the lowest difficulty Recruit. Stay in front of the barricade all the time. Enemies are much more likely to attack real players than AI controlled ones. You might take a few hits, but the shotgun will kill all Aliens quickly. Once the door is open, fall back immediately!
11. Fire Drill (Bronze) — Arm the emergency release and escape in under 2:30 on Sulaco Falls
Location: Mission 3: Sulaco Falls
At the very end of mission 3 you will come to some sort of hangar. The relevant section for this trophy / achievement begins as soon as you enter this area. You have two minutes and thirty seconds to activate three switches and enter the dropship. It’s recommended to play on the easiest difficulty (Recruit). This allows you to rush into the enemy groups without dying. Use a shotgun to take them out while running to the next switch. After all switches are activated you simply drop down and go to the dropship. The missions will end here and the trophy / achievement pops during the next cutscene. Make a backup of your save game so that you can try it again without replaying the entire mission.
12. Mostly Come at Night… (Bronze) — Find Newt’s doll
Location: Mission 5: The Raven
In the beginning of mission 5 you will have to find a way out of the sewers. When you come to the section where sound-sensitive Aliens are walking around you should look out for a switch that powers up a generator. The aliens will run to the generator and explode. Newt’s doll is not far away. Look for three barrels near a yellow light. The doll head is sitting on one of these barrels.
13. Just a Grunt (Bronze) — Complete Hope in Hadley’s
14. No Need For Alarm (Bronze) — Complete One Bullet without setting off the alarm
15. Heavy Lifting (Bronze) — Defeat the Raven in under 1:10 on Soldier difficulty or higher
Location: Mission 5: The Raven
Make sure to start this mission on Soldier difficulty! Raven is an Alien boss at the very end of mission 5. You will have to defeat him by using the powerloader. Use the L1 button for quick punches. Try to force him into a corner and keep punching very quickly. Sometimes the boss attacks you or runs away. The time is relatively short for this trophy / achievement so it might take a few tries. Be aware that the missions ends as soon as the boss is dead. Pause the game when you do automatically jump out of the powerloader and if nothing pops up reload the checkpoint. You might also want to make a backup of your save game so that you can try it again without replaying the entire mission.
16. Adios, Muchachos (Bronze) — Gib two enemies at once
17. Field Promotion (Bronze) — Earn Rank 2 as a Marine
18. Lean and Mean (Bronze) — Earn Rank 20 as a Marine
19. I Love the Corps! (Gold) — Earn Rank 60 as a Marine
20. Oorah to Ashes (Bronze) — Collect a Dog Tag
21. Remember the Fallen (Silver) — Collect all 35 Dog Tags
To find them all, check out our Aliens Colonial Marines Dog Tags Locations Guide.
22. Personal Friend of Mine (Bronze) — Collect a Legendary Weapon
23. I Like to Keep These Handy (Silver) — Collect all 6 Legendary Weapons
To find them all, check out our Aliens Colonial Marines Legendary Weapons Locations Guide.
24. Another Bug Hunt (Bronze) — Complete a Challenge
25. Stay Frosty (Bronze) — Complete an entire Challenge category
26. Distinguished Service Medal (Silver) — Complete all Challenges
27. I Feel Safer Already (Bronze) — Have another player join your party
28. Don’t Count Me Out (Bronze) — Revive a teammate
29. Ready to Fry Half a City (Bronze) — Edit a Marine Loadout
30. Structural Perfection (Bronze) — Edit a Xenomorph Loadout
31. Perfect Killing Machine (Bronze) — Upgrade every Loadout slot for a Xenomorph class
32. Field Modified, Kill Certified (Bronze) — Upgrade every slot for a weapon
33. You Look Just Like I Feel (Silver) — Upgrade every Appearance slot once for your Marine
34. Adaptive Morphology (Silver) — Upgrade every Appearance slot once for a Xenomorph class
35. I Can Handle Myself (Silver) — Purchase all Upgrades for a weapon
36. Majority Shareholder (Bronze) — Spend 30 Commendations
37. I Heard THAT (Bronze) — Collect all 12 Audio Logs
To find them all, check out our Aliens Colonial Marines Audio Logs Locations Guide.
38. Entry Prohibited (Bronze) — Kill 10 Xenomorphs that are using vents
39. Let’s Rock! (Bronze) — Kill 10 Xenomorphs in a game with the M56A2 Smart Gun
40. Need a Deck of Cards? (Bronze) — Set up a UA 571-C Remote Sentry
41. Micro Changes in Air Density (Bronze) — Track 100 hostile targets with the Motion Tracker
42. It’s a Dry Heat (Bronze) — Kill 3 enemies with a single U4 Firebomb
43. Eat This! (Bronze) — Kill a Xenomorph with a shotgun at very close range
44. Coming Outta the Walls! (Bronze) — Kill a Xenomorph climbing on the walls or ceiling
45. Secreted from What? (Bronze) — Kill 5 Spitters without being damaged by acid
46. No Offense (Silver) — Melee a Lurker that is pouncing toward you
47. Arbitrarily Exterminated (Silver) — Kill 2179 Xenomorphs
48. Anytime, Anywhere (Bronze) — Kill a Crusher without it damaging you
49. Love at First Sight (Bronze) — Survive a Close Encounter with a Facehugger
50. … But No Cigar (Bronze) — Rescue a teammate from a Close Encounter
51. Easter Egg (Bronze) — Find the Easter Egg
Location: Mission 2: Battle for Sulaco
After opening the door with the loader you need to keep going until you come to the dark area with all the Facehuggers. Kill the Facehuggers and when moving on look out for a blue glowing switch. Activate the switch and go back into the room where you came from. A door now opened up. Go into the room and you should see 4 Alien Eggs on the ground. The trophy / achievement will pop as soon as you enter the room.
Special thanks to Powerpyx for the tips & guide videos.
Please comment if you have any Aliens Colonial Marines trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!