DmC Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Our DmC Devil May Cry walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this beat ’em up & hack ‘n slash action game on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
Detailing Dante’s early years and set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge. The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel.
Let’s start the DmC Devil May Cry walkthrough with the introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Intense Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Found & The Hunter Boss Fight
- Mission 2: Home Truths
- Mission 3: Bloodline
- Mission 4: Under Watch & Tyrant Boss Fight
- Mission 5: Virility
- Mission 6: Secret Ingredient & Succubus Boss Fight
- Mission 7: Overturn
- Mission 8: Eyeless
- Mission 9: Devil Inside
- Mission 10: Bad News & Bob Barbas Boss Fight
- Mission 11: The Order
- Mission 12: Under Siege
- Mission 13: Devil’s Dalliance
- Mission 14: Last Dance & Devil’s Spawn Boss Fight
- Mission 15: The Trade
- Mission 16: The Plan
- Mission 17: Furnace of Souls
- Mission 18: Demon’s Den & Server Conduits Puzzle Solution
- Mission 19: Face of the Demon & Mundus Boss Fight
- Mission 20: The End & Vergil Boss Fight & Ending
Index of DmC Devil May Cry Guides:
- This Page: DmC Devil May Cry Walkthrough
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Lost Souls Locations Guide
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Keys Locations Guide
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Secret Doors Locations Guide
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Cheats
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Easter Eggs
- Next Page: DmC Devil May Cry Move List
- For Fun: DmC Devil May Cry Wallpaper
DmC Devil May Cry Walkthrough
Dante is caught between two worlds — the world of humans, and the darker, evil world of demons. The child of an angel and a demon, he knows he’s neither human nor demon — he’s an outcast. After a lifetime of being tormented by demons, Dante is a man with no respect for authority or society in general. Join Dante on his mission through Limbo.
This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement. For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory’s expertise and Capcom’s unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the multi-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
Revisit the iconic protagonist, Dante, and other familiar faces of the Devil May Cry franchise and discover the early years that helped define his struggles. Travel with your guide, Kat, whose special psychic abilities allow her access to the demon realm, Limbo. Kat is the right-hand girl to the mysterious leader of The Order — a small group of freedom fighters trying to end the demon occupation of the human world. The Order needs one more recruit to help wipe out the demons — Dante.
Enjoy the same stylish action and fluid combat you’ve come to expect with a game that perfectly complements the franchise’s intense combat and features superb character design, storytelling and cinematics. Battle in intense and iconic sword- and gun-based combat with all-new weapons designed to send each demonic spawn you encounter back to Hell. Use Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos and achieve the best style rankings. Experience what it means to be both Angel and Demon, and show the world the wrath of an outcast.
Key Game Features:
- Who is Dante? Learn Dante’s story through a gripping narrative that takes you back in time to the early years.
- Join Dante on his mission through Limbo with Kat, medium and right hand to the leader of The Order, who risks her life to help guide Dante on his mission.
- Use Dante’s Angel and Demon powers to transform his Rebellion sword and pull off ground-based and aerial combos.
- Unbridled action. Wield all-new weapons designed to send the demonic spawn back to Hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA. Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values. Enjoy true-to-the-franchise character design, storytelling and cinematics, thanks to Ninja Theory and the latest performance capture technology.
Mission 1: Found & The Hunter Boss Fight
Difficulty is set to Medium (Devil Hunter).
Let’s start the first level of the new DmC game!
Includes strategies showing how to beat The Hunter boss fight.
Mission 2: Home Truths
You must kill all enemies in the room that you come across with a painting of a Sparda (Dante’s Demon dad) to unlock the Arbiter weapon. Shows how to beat the Death Knight fight in that same room.
Next, you must kill all enemies in the room that you come across with a painting of a Eva (Dante’s Angel mom) to unlock the Osiris weapon.
Mission 3: Bloodline
Mission 4: Under Watch & Tyrant Boss Fight
Tyrant bos fight tip: Beat him by doing the most damage to him from the back with your Arbiter weapon.
This video guide includes all the strategies showing how to beat the Tyrant boss fight.
Also shows how to deal with the Frost Knights.
Mission 5: Virility
Additionally the guide shows how to deal with the Hell Knight.
DmC Devil May Cry Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 6.
Tags: DmC: Devil May Cry
Categories: News, PC Walkthroughs, PS3 Walkthroughs, Videos, Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs