This Rage: The Scorchers walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this First-Person Shooter on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
Return to the Wasteland in The Scorchers DLC, an all-new RAGE add-on from id Software – out on PC, Xbox 360, and PS3 for $4.99 or 400 Microsoft Points.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
In this brand-new adventure spanning six all-new areas, you will fight alongside new allies to defend the Hager Settlement from a maniacal bandit clan known as The Scorchers. Along the way, you’ll participate in a new season of Mutant Bash TV, encounter new mini-games, and wield the overpowering and brutal Nailgun.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Strong Language.
Table of Contents
- How To Start The Scorchers DLC & Intro
- Mission 1: Rumbles in the Dark
- Mission 2: Scorched ReFinement
- Mission 3: A Big Gamble
- Mission 4: Ticket to Oasis
- Mission 5: The Scorcher Threat
- The Scorcher Base Puzzle Solution
Index of Rage The Scorchers Guides:
- This Page: Rage: The Scorchers Walkthrough
- Next Page: Rage: The Scorchers Achievements & Trophies Guide
Rage: The Scorchers Walkthrough
Battle an all-new maniacal bandit clan, wreak havoc with new brutally efficient weapons and explore undiscovered areas in RAGE’s new official add-on pack, RAGE: The Scorchers. Fight alongside new allies to thwart the Scorcher clan’s deadly plot to destroy the Wasteland.
The add-on pack also includes ‘Ultra-Nightmare’, a new high difficulty mode, as well as an ‘Extended Play’ option that allows you to play past the original ending of the game – giving you the opportunity to finish collecting items and achievements.
Developed by id Software, the creators of DOOM and QUAKE, RAGE features intense first-person shooter action, breakneck vehicle combat, an expansive world to explore and jaw-dropping graphics powered by id’s revolutionary id Tech® 5 technology.
Key Game Features:
- New Enemies and Weapons — Fight the Scorcher clan, the Wasteland’s most psychotic bandits, and conquer overwhelming odds with help from a brutal Nailgun featuring three distinct ammunition types.
- Rediscover the Wasteland — Explore six all-new environments, compete in a new season of Mutant Bash TV and play all-new mini-games. There’s more to the world of RAGE than ever before!
- Ultra-Nightmare Mode — Take your rage to another level with the new Ultra-Nightmare Mode, designed especially for hardcore players looking for the ultimate challenge.
- Extended Play Mode & Combat Scenario Selection — Continue exploring the Wasteland long after the final fight with the ‘Extended Play’ option, and relive your favorite missions any time you want with the all-new ‘Combat Scenario Selection’ menu.
The first part of the walkthrough shows how to reach The Scorchers DLC missions.
Tip: If you’ve just started a new game in Rage, then first play a few of the Halek Hagar missions to unlock it.
Tip 2: If you’re further in the game or have finished it, then go from Subway Town to the Wasteland to start.
Then the DLC’s introduction begins as you meet Sarah and she explains the situation.
Disclaimer: The voice-over has a dirty mind, so yeah, uhm… good luck watching lol!
In the “Rumbles in the Dark” mission you must find the source of the seismic activity and then meet up with Sarah again.
Note: The beginning of this 1st mission is shown at 5:30 in the previous video.
In the “Scorched ReFinement” mission you must make your way to the Refinery beyond the Outrigger Settlement to the West. Then find out what the Scorchers are up to.
Note: The beginning of this 2nd mission is shown at 10:30 in the previous video.
Here’s the “A Big Gamble” mission. Mutants have set a trap to stop you, defeat them. The goal here is to meet up with Sarah again, to let her know what’s going on.
Location Tip: Sarah can be found over at the Jackpots in town. It’s shown at 11 minutes into the following video walkthrough.
Up next is the “Ticket to Oasis” mission. Head over to Mutant Bash Studio and win the Paradise challenge. Once there, talk to JK Stiles about the ticket to Oasis.
Location Tip: The Mutant Bash TV Studio isn’t the same as the Races. Go to the studio with fat guy on a chair (JK Stiles) with lots of TV screens near. You can find it outside Wellspring.
You must enter Mutant Bash Canyon: Complete all of the arenas in Mutant Bash Canyon alive! If you make it through in one piece the ticket to Oasis is yours.
Next, you must return to Jackpots and give Clive the ticket to Oasis.
Rage: The Scorchers Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 5.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2