Let’s take a look at some The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim: Dragonborn easter eggs for the new DLC! They can be found if you pay attention… or watch these videos! 🙂
Easter eggs have been confirmed for Skyrim Dragonborn. Watch videos of them all below.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dragonborn Guides:
- This Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Black Books Locations Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Dragon Aspect Words of Power Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Arrive On Solstheim In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: How To Ride Dragons In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dragonborn Werewolf Upgrade Rings Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Get The Dremora Butler In Skyrim Dragonborn
- Next Page: How To Get A New Follower In Skyrim Dragonborn
Skyrim Dragonborn Easter Eggs
The Ghost Of Karstaag Easter Egg
You may remember Karstaag from the main quest of 2002’s The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (Morrowind’s expansion pack). In the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC you can battle him for a second time at the Glacial Cave (bring lots of health potions!), on the northern coast of Solstheim.
After you’ve defeated The Ghost Of Karstaag, you can summon him three times total for. So he’s for use only in the toughest battles, which is also why he’s incredibly hard to defeat in the first place! Take a look…
Silt Strider Easter Egg
Here’s a little easter egg. This is mainly developer Bethesda giving the Morrowind players something else to be nostalgic about.
You can find the Silt Strider in Tel Mithryn, which is in the far right corner of Solstheim.
When you arrive there, walk forward until you see Revus Sarvani by the campfire. Talk to him to find out more about Silt Striders and why the one next to him can’t travel anymore.
Dwemer Airship Easter Egg
You may remember Moesring Pass from 2002’s The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (Morrowind’s expansion pack). Well, it’s back in the Skyrim Dragonborn DLC when you look around the central area of the map (exact location shown in the video below) to find a Strange Vessel that crashed in that same area…
Discovered by: Eskimo
Have you found any Skyrim Dragonborn easter eggs?