Our New Super Mario Bros U walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Platformer on the Nintendo Wii U.
New Super Mario Bros. U is a multiplayer Platforming adventure that provides a new take on a classic Nintendo franchise that will delight players of all ages and experience levels. A Wii U launch title, New Super Mario Bros. U offers a new way to experience Mario fun like never before. Game features include: support for up to five players, the new Boost Mode and Challenge Mode, unique uses for Mii’s, and new block elements that can be used as navigation aids.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Let’s start the New Super Mario Bros U walkthrough with an introduction video!
Tip: After the first 8 Worlds are finished, you unlock World 9: Superstar Road. Collecting every Star Coin in each of the Worlds 1 to 8, will in turn for each World where this is done unlock one of the 8 levels in World 9. Where in turn you can collect 3 more Walkthrough in each level.
Suitable to viewers of all ages. This game does include Comic Mischief, so recommended minimum age is 3+ years old.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- World 1: Acorn Plains Walkthrough
- Level Acorn Plains-1 Acorn Plains Way
- Level Acorn Plains-2 Tilted Tunnel
- Level Acorn Plains-Tower Crushing Cogs Tower
- Level Acorn Plains-3 Yoshi Hill
- Level Acorn Plains-4 Mushroom Heights
- Level Acorn Plains-5 Rise of the Piranha Plants
- Level Acorn Plains-Castle Lemmy’s Swingback Castle
- Level Acorn Plains-A Blooper’s Secret Lair
- More Levels For Worlds 2-9 Coming Soon!
Index of New Super Mario Bros U Guides:
- This Page: New Super Mario Bros U WALKTHROUGH
- Next Page: New Super Mario Bros U Cheats
- Next Page: New Super Mario Bros U Star Coins Locations Guide
New Super Mario Bros U Walkthrough
New ways to play and share your Mario fun!
New Super Mario Bros. U is a new, side-scrolling adventure featuring Mario, Luigi, Toad … and your Mii character. Now’s your chance to step inside the Mushroom Kingdom and explore new worlds, new power-ups and new ways to play. Up to five players* can jump into the fun, with up to four people using Wii Remote controllers and one on the Wii U GamePad. The experience is different, depending on which controller is used.
Key Game Features:
- The Wii U GamePad controller offers a new way to experience multiplayer Mario fun. Create Boost Blocks out of thin air to help players navigate tricky stages or access hidden or hard-to-reach items, and distract onscreen enemies, all with the tap of their finger or stylus.
- Swoop through levels and cling to walls when Mario transforms into Flying Squirrel Mario, or gently float through the air while hanging onto Balloon Baby Yoshi.
- In addition to the main Story Mode, in which players must rescue Princess Peach, New Super Mario Bros. U features more exciting game modes, including:
* Boost Rush – Using Boost Mode, two to five players work together to clear many different courses in the fastest time possible. The scene auto scrolls, forcing you to move ahead through the course. As you collect more coins, the scene scrolls faster. Once you’ve completed your run, you can watch a replay of other players’ Boost Rush to help strategize for your next attempt.
* Challenge Mode – Numerous single-player and multiplayer challenges incorporate a series of familiar Super Mario gameplay concepts in a fun, competitive way. These challenges offer high replay value as players try to achieve the best score and unlock new challenges. Boost Mode Challenges help players practice the teamwork necessary for effective Boost Mode gameplay. After finishing, players can watch a replay of their Challenge to strategize for next time.
- Boost Mode also makes cooperative speed runs possible for the first time. Use the GamePad to interact with and manipulate enemies and objects in real time, and discover new ways to find the fastest route through each stage.
- Play on the big screen or the small screen. Switch single-player gameplay from the TV to the GamePad at any time to continue playing even when others are using the TV.
- Families and friends can experience Mario together like never before with Miiverse. See other players’ comments and accomplishments while you play, and leave your own feedback for others to see when connected to the Nintendo Network (broadband Internet access required).
These walkthrough videos show you how to reach the end of each stage in New Super Mario Bros Wii U. As well as revealing all hidden exits to secret levels.
You unlock this level “Acorn Plains-A Blooper’s Secret Lair” in level “Acorn Plains-2 Tilted Tunnel”. To unlock this secret level, find the hidden exit by following the instructions shown at the start of this video guide.
[Work-In-Progress: More Levels For Worlds 2-9 Coming Soon!]
Thanks to Nintendo & Bob for the Walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!