Our Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this First-Person Shooter on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3 & Wii U.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that revolves around unique gameplay that propels the Call of Duty franchise into a world of future warfare, and back again to the modern era. The game is a sequel to the 2010 release, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and features returning Black Ops characters Sgt. Frank Woods and Agent Alex Mason, joined by a wealth of new characters. Additional features include: two distinct yet linked playable time periods, advanced weaponry, branching storylines created by player choices in Strike Force missions, exciting multiplayer options, and more.
Let’s start the Black Ops 2 walkthrough with a developer introduction video!
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes
Table of Contents
- Mission 1: Pyrrhic Victory
- Mission 2: Celerium
- Mission 3: Old Wounds
- Mission 4: Time and Fate
- Mission 5: Fallen Angel
- Mission 6: Karma
- Mission 7: Suffer With Me
- Mission 8: Achilles Veil
- Mission 9: Odysseus
- Mission 10: Cordis Die
- Mission 11: Judgement Day
Index of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Guides:
- This Page: Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Intel Locations Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Tower of Babble
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Black Ops 2 Perks Guide
Black Ops 2 Walkthrough
To Understand the Future, you Must Understand the Past.
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare between old and new foes. In this conflict, the mechanized creations of men reign supreme, facing off against each other as their creators stay safe and un-conflicted, and in the process grow ever softer. In this scenario an important question will be asked: What happens when enemy steals the keys? To understand such a possible future, you must understand where you have been.
Players of Call of Duty: Black Ops II gain an understanding of this and more through the game’s additional timeline set in the late Cold War era of the 1980’s. Within the campaign story, which spans these two eras, players will see familiar faces such as Alex Mason, his son David Mason, and Sgt. Frank Woods. Linking these together will be the rise of another player in the conflict, Raul Menendez.
Key Game Features:
- An all-new Call of Duty: Black Ops storyline featuring new characters and and returning characters.
- A unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions.
- Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign.
- A variety of multiplayer modes and play options. Notably Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II features new and extensive stat tracking as well as leaderboards for bragging rights. New skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same ability to take on the horrors of the night in public game modes. For players that are looking for an extra challenge, Zombies features custom games: Headshots only, higher starting rounds, and toggling of extra items are all available.
Let’s get started on this epic Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 walkthrough! 😀
“Mission 1: Pyrrhic Victory” takes place in 1986 Angola.
Objective: Mason must rescue Woods.
Mission 1 Timeline:
9:20 – Stay behind the vehicle for cover and clear enemies while the truck move up.
9:35 – Run to the objective to pick up mortars.
9:55 – Use the selected mortars and throw them at the yellow target.
10:26 – Call Air support and shoot down the targets.
11:40 – Call Air Support and take out the tanks/enemies.
12:30 – Fight your way to victory!
Part 2 of Mission 1 begins as you get shot down and board a boat.
Mission 1 (Part 2) Timeline:
1) 00:30 – Clear the whole boat.
2) 00:55 – Grab a Flak Jacket by running to the access point and use the gun turret to clear the boats.
3) 1:45 – Kill all the enemies on the boat.
4) 2:30 – Open the Container to get Woods.
5) 4:00 – Use the TGM to shoot down the helicopter.
6) 5:00 – Sneak your way to each objective marker.
7) 8:35 – Grab the bear trap and sniper riffle in the shed after you lock pick it.
8) 8:50 – Sneak your way into the house.
9) 10:30 – Run like mad to the objective marker.
– Defend yourself with bear traps.
– Go up the Sniper Platform to pick off enemies.
– Throw grenades.
10) 12:30 Make sure you grab ammo from the ammo crate.
– Repeat the process until mission is completed.
“Mission 2: Celerium” takes place in 2025 Myanmar.
Objective: Mason and Harper must rendezvous with Salazar and Crosby.
Mission 2 Timeline:
1) 2:50 – Swing across the rocks. Make sure you time your jumping and gripping.
2) 4:55 – Control your glide. Don’t hit trees.
3) 6:40 – Take out the enemies and move to the next objective.
4) 7:30 – Take the elevator up to flank the rest of the enemies.
5) 8:15 – Run to the airplane to take control of the turret gun to mow down the enemies.
6) 12:40 – Make sure you grab the camouflage and fight your way to the next objectives.
7) 14:45 – Take the elevator down and go camouflage to take out the enemies and gun turret.
8) 16:50 – Go to the access point to get a robot turret.
9) 17:45 – Defend the area.
10) 19:00 – Fight your way to the evacuation team.
“Mission 3: Old Wounds” takes place in 1986 Afghanistan.
Objective: Mason must investigate Menendez’s connection with the Soviets.
“Mission 4: Time and Fate” takes place in 1986 Nicaragua.
Objective: Mason and Woods must observe Menendez. – Then we actually get to play as Menendez in a blood rage trying to rescue his sister Josefina. – Then back to Mason and Woods who must clear the Cartel village in an attempt to find and capture Menendez.
“Mission 5: Fallen Angel” takes place in 2025 Pakistan.
Objective: Mason and Harper investigate Karma while trying to find Menendez.
Black Ops 2 Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Mission 6.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2