Resident Evil 6 Cheats
Looking for Resident Evil 6 cheats and tips for Capcom’s new third-person shooter survival-horror game? Here we’ll list Resident Evil 6 cheat codes and unlockables for the PS3, Xbox 360 & PC versions.
Index of Resident Evil 6 Guides:
- This Page: Resident Evil 6 Cheats
- Next Page: Resident Evil 6 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Resident Evil 6 Secrets
- Next Page: Resident Evil 6 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Resident Evil 6 Serpent Emblems Locations Guide
- Next Page: Resident Evil 6 Achievements & Trophies Guide
Resident Evil 6 Cheats
Unlock Ada Wong Campaign
Ada Wong’s Story can be unlocked after you finish the other 3 campaign stories titled: Leon, Chris & Jake.
Once players have completed the initial three campaigns they will unlock an all new campaign featuring Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, Ada Wong. A single player experience, Ada’s campaign features unique missions, gameplay and weapons which will provide answers to the unanswered questions from the first three campaigns.
Mid-December 2012 Update Coming: As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story, but that’ll be a thing of the past from December onward.
Unlock New Game+
New Game Plus can be unlocked after finishing the 4 campaign stories titled: Leon, Chris, Jake & Ada.
New Game+ features have been confirmed by Capcom Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi-san. To quote: “Weapons and Skills that you collect during your campaign can be carried over to a second playthrough to re-use them in a New Game+. This is done to give you more incentive to play the game again. This is important because the harder the difficulty level, the harder you’re going to have to fine-tune your skill management, as you have to choose the right skills for the right job.”
Unlock Infinite Ammo for All Weapons
To unlock Infinite Ammo for all weapons, as well as Dog Tags, you have to finish Ada Wong’s Campaign Story. This will give you the Unlimited Ammo Skill to equip for each weapon you want Infinite Ammo on.
Unlock Mercenaries Characters, Costumes & Maps
Here’s how to unlock all Mercenaries Mode characters and costumes. Since only Leon, Chris & Jake are unlocked by default, you’ll want to make Helena, Piers, Sherry, Ada & Carla available for play. The unlockable new maps are included in the list as well.
- Unlock Ada by finishing Ada’s Campaign Story.
- Unlock Carla by unlocking all other character costumes. — Note that Carla Radames herself does not have a Costume 1 outfit.
- Unlock Costume 1 for each Character by getting a high rank on any Stage (A-rank or S-rank) with said character. They are named: Pirate Leon, Puffy Jacket Jake, R.P.D. Helena, Racer Piers, Samurai Chris, School Girl Sherry & White Dress Ada. — Note that each character and outfit gives you a different arsenal.
- Unlock Helena by finishing the Urban Chaos Map with a B-rank or better.
- Unlock Mining the Depths Map by beating Jake’s Campaign Story.
- Unlock Piers by finishing the Steel Beast Map with a B-rank or better. — The Steel Beast Map is unlocked by beating Chris’ Campaign Story.
- Unlock Rail Yard, High Seas Fortress & The Catacombs Stages exclusively as part of a pre-order DLC maps bonus.
- Unlock Secret BSAA Soldier by unlocking all other characters & costumes.
- Unlock Sherry by finishing the Mining the Depths Map with a B-rank or better.
This video shows all the Characters & Costumes that are available in Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries at launch:
Unlock Agent Hunt “Play As A Zombie” Mode
Once you complete one of the Resident Evil 6 Campaigns, you will unlock Agent Hunt mode; complete all three Campaigns to unlock their respective stages. This mode lets you infiltrate other players’ games and hunt them down as mutating J’avo enemies! Sneak up on real-life players and stop ’em in their tracks! Don’t worry, if you don’t want people stomping through your Campaign, you can turn the feature off.
Quick Stamina Recovery Cheat
There is a general stamina recovery trick that works on ALL players. Holding aim, dodging so your grounded, then stay in place.
There is a trick that can be performed to give Jake stamina back quicker. If stamina is depleted simply perform his hand to hand dash by holding on to the aiming button (while unarmed) then holding the fire button. Jake will hold the rear back pose, and his stamina will quickly fill back to normal. – Handy tips from Kijuku!
Resident Evil 6 cheats thanks to: Mr. Hirabayashi + Xenogears & Devilix from the GF forums. Video guide kudos to: Capcom, XCV & Kijuku.
Do you know of any other Resident Evil 6 Cheats or Unlockables?
Let us know in the comments, you’ll get credit for finding out. – Thanks for visiting!
Tags: Resident Evil 6
Categories: Cheats, News, PC Cheats, PS3 Cheats, Videos, Xbox 360 Cheats