What are the top 10 bestselling games in America, Japan, and Europe? Thanks to Amazon online sales data here are the games that right now are the hottest worldwide.
What follows is a listing of the Top 10 bestsellers per region, for all systems combined.
North America’s Top 10 Games:
1. Madden NFL 13 (Xbox 360)
2. FIFA Soccer 13 (PS3)
3. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
4. FIFA Soccer 13 (Xbox 360)
5. Madden NFL 13 (PS3)
6. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (PS3)
7. Guild Wars 2 (PC)
8. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
9. Borderlands 2 (PS3)
10. Sleeping Dogs (PC)
Electronic Arts’ Madden NFL 13 returns on the charts in this year’s incarnation of the popular American football video game series.
Take a look at the Madden NFL 13 TV commercial starring Ray Lewis and Paul Rudd.
Japan’s Top 10 Games:
1. Style Savvy: Trendsetters (3DS)
2. SD Gundam G Generation World Over (PSP)
3. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
4. Dead or Alive – Limited Edition (PS3)
5. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (PS3)
6. Art Academy: New Classroom (3DS)
7. YS: Foliage Ocean in Celceta – Limited Edition (PS Vita)
8. Sleeping Dogs: Hong Kong (PS3)
9. Pokemon White 2 (DS)
10. Pokemon Black 2 (DS)
This week Nintendo has released the sequel to the DS fashion show game on 3DS. In Japan it’s called “Girls Mode: Selfish Greedy Fashion Declaration!”, but in America & Europe it’ll likely be released under the titles “Style Savvy: Trendsetters” & “Style Boutique: Trendsetters”.
Here’s the new Girls Mode TV commercial where the new 3DS graphics are shown.
Europe’s Top 10 Games:
1. FIFA 13 (Xbox 360)
2. FIFA 13 (PS3)
3. Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
4. FIFA 13 – Ultimate Edition (Xbox 360)
5. FIFA 13 – Ultimate Edition (PS3)
6. F1 2012 (PS3)
7. Rocksmith – includes Real Tone Cable (Xbox 360)
8. F1 2012 (Xbox 360)
9. Guild Wars 2 (PC)
10. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria (PC/Mac)
Another year, another FIFA video game from EA Canada! Once again featuring gameplay improvements, FIFA 13 adds support for the PlayStation Move and Kinect controllers. Try cursing at the ref and see how he likes it haha! 😉
Here’s the full FIFA 13 TV commercial starring Lionel Messi, Karim Benzema, Joe Hart, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and more.
To recap the top games per system:
- FIFA 13 debuts on top of the Xbox 360 chart worldwide.
- Madden NFL 13 stays high on the Xbox 360 chart.
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 jumps on the 3DS chart at numero uno.
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria debuts on the PC & Mac charts.
- Kirby’s Dream Collection: Special Edition is on 1st place on the Wii chart.
- New Super Mario Bros. is #1 on the DS chart.
- LittleBigPlanet debuts on the PS Vita chart.
- Need for Speed Most Wanted is still on the PSP chart.
- And lastly, Kingdom Hearts stays popular after 7 years in the PS2 chart’s Top 100!