This Borderlands 2 Side Missions Walkthrough includes the 60+ Borderlands 2 Side Missions locations. We’ll try to turn the guide into a complete Borderlands 2 Side Missions List as progress is made through the FPS-RPG game on the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3.
As you play Borderlands 2, you can work on more than one active mission at a time, this is where Side Missions come in.
Missions can be marked as “Active,” and your HUD will display the waypoints for your active mission. You can change your active mission in the Mission Log section of your ECHO device.
Press the Select button to access your ECHO device, then highlight the mission you want to activate and press the Confirmation key / A button.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
- Side Mission 1: This Town Ain’t Big Enough
- Side Mission 2: Shielded Favors
- Side Mission 3: Bad Hair Day
- Side Mission 4: Handsome Jack Here!
- Side Mission 5: Symbiosis
- Side Missions 6-60 Coming Soon
Index of Borderlands 2 Guides:
- This Page: Borderlands 2 Side Missions Walkthrough
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Skill Trees Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Cheats
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Eridium Locations Guide
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Glitches
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Secrets
- Next Page: Borderlands 2 Money Cheat
- For Fun: Borderlands 2 Soundtrack
- For Fun: Borderlands 2 Wallpaper
Borderlands 2 Side Missions Walkthrough
Clear the bullymongs out of Liar’s Berg.
Sir Hammerlock asked you to rid Liar’s Berg of bullymongs. While the residents of the twon were murdered by bandits weeks ago, Hammerlock nonetheless feels that their former homes should not be torn up by feces-tossing ape creatures.
If you’re gonna survive out here, you’ll need a better shield. Head out to Gateway Harbor, fix the elevator, and go up into the Crimson Radar Safehouse to buy a shield from Zed’s Meds shop.
Collect bullymong fur. According to Sir Hammerlock style is everything.
Sir Hammerlock asked you to find some bullymong fur so he may decorate his hat with it. In order to collect the fur from the bullymongs, you’ll have to weaken them with gunfire, then finish them off with a melee attack. Then you can pick up the (4) bullymong hair you need.
If you can’t find Sir Hammerlock in town or anywhere else, you should know both Claptrap and Hammerlock are in Sanctuary.
Find Helena Pierce’s audio logs AKA ECHO recorded.
Find all 4 of the audio logs belonging to Helena Pierce, former administrator of New Haven. They’ll help you find out what happened to Helena Pierce.
You found one of Hela Pierce’s final audio logs in Southern Shelf, recorded just before her disappearance. Sir Hammerlock is curious of Pierce’s ultimate fate and wants you to find the rest of the audio logs.
Midgets and bullymongs and Vault Hunters, oh my! After talking to Sir Hammerlock, go to the Southern Shelf. Then head to Blackburn Cove and find the bullymong-riding midget. Your objective will be completed after you kill “Midgemong”, this can easily be done by finding a rooftop spot and sniping them from up high.
More side mission videos coming soon.
Thanks to IGN for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help in a specific side mission? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Borderlands 2