This Transformers Fall of Cybertron walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Third-person Shooter on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a third-person shooter that returns players to the Transformer’s planet of Cybertron for the final battles of the legendary war that preceded their arrival on Earth. The game continues the story of the earlier game, Transformers: War for Cybertron. Players experience the war from both the Autobot and Decepticon point of view, and utilize new powerful transformer types. Additional features include: epic large scale battles, character specific abilities, character customization, improved enemy AI, varied mission play, and online multiplayer.
Please note that viewers must be at least 12 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Animated Blood, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Exodus
- Chapter 2: Defend The Ark
- Chapter 3: Metroplex Heeds The Call
- Chapter 4: Eye of the Storm
- Chapter 5: Cut and Run
- Chapter 6: Death from Above
- Chapter 7: Belly of the Beast
- Chapter 8: Combaticons Combine!
- Chapter 9: Megatron Returns
- Chapter 10: The Final Countdown
- Chapter 11: Starstream’s Betrayal
- Chapter 12: Grimlock Smash
- Chapter 13: Till All Are One
- Megatron VS Optimus Prime Final Boss Fight & Ending
Index of Transformers Fall of Cybertron Guides:
- This Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Walkthrough
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Blueprints Locations Guide
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Audio Logs Locations Guide
- Next Page: How To Find Starscream’s Crown In Transformers Fall of Cybertron
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Security Terminals Locations Guide
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Starscream Images & Statues Locations Guide
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Easter Eggs
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Glitches
- Next Page: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Cheats
- For Fun: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Wallpaper
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Walkthrough
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons. Embark on an adrenaline-fueled journey through a wide range of missions and massive environments designed around each character’s unique abilities. Fight through both sides of the most epic battles leading to their legendary exodus from their homeworld. In addition, players experience action in the form of new Transformer bot types Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
Key Game Features:
- Apocalyptic Setting – Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic Cybertron, the game thrusts players straight into an epic Transformers story as seen through the eyes of both the Autobots and Decepticons. From the Iacon Wasteland, to The Sea of Rust, explore the devastated ruins of Cybertron and play through the final, darkest hours of the war.
- New Kinds of Transformers – Expand the action with new Transformers, including Combaticons, Insecticons, and Dinobots.
- Characters Convert from Robot to Alternate Form – Characters convert from robot to alternate mode to defeat their enemies. Grimlock can change into his powerful T-Rex Dinobot form for super strength and fire-breathing attack, and the Combaticons can combine into the massive Bruticus to dominate his enemies with this sheer size and power.
- Impactful Gameplay Variety – Every character is equipped with distinct abilities and personalities that are suited for each of the diverse missions in the game. Cliffjumper can cloak himself invisible to unleash undetected stealth kills on his enemies. Optimus Prime can call in targeted artillery strikes from the sky.
- Massive Customization with Character Creator – The most robust character creator ever seen in a Transformers game allows fans to design personalized characters from scratch by choosing their individual body parts, colors, vehicle shapes, weapons, abilities and more. Gamers can then take them online to go head-to-head in brutal Autobot vs. Decepticon matches to prove their supremacy.
- Epic Scale – Fall of Cybertron delivers epic battle on a massive scale. The settings and the characters are huge. Battlefields will quake with the with the fury of gigantic Transformers, and the city-sized Autobot Metroplex changes the scale of everything.
- Multiplayer with Truly Custom Transformers – The battle continues online with thrilling multiplayer combat. Drop into deep multiplayer modes with with up to 12 players. Create your own Transformers using a character creator that offers unprecedented choice.
- New AI System – Players are challenged in the single-player campaign by improved enemy artificial intelligence.
Welcome to the Prologue of the Transformers: Fall of Cybertron walkthrough! Watch the introduction cinematic here:
Objective: As the Ark rockets towards a wormhole in space. Bumblebee fights against Decepticons eager to board and destroy the Autobots’ last hope.
Tip: Some weapons have an alternative fire mode that allow you to charge them or detonate their projectiles in mid-flight.
Objective: Iacon is besieged. Optimus must rally the troops, fight to restore power and aid in the defenses for the Autobots’ last stand.
Return to the gates of Autobot City. Then go to the armory and access Teletraan 1.
Location: Central Spaceport
Objective: With the ancient power of the Metroplex, Optimus pushes back the invading armies as he targets and destroys Megatron’s last Warp Cannons.
Lead Metroplex to the first Warp Cannon. While Metroplex is target synchronizing with Optimus Prime, you must destroy all Decepticon Leapers. Then enter targeting mode to direct Metroplex’s attacks to destroy the first of the three Decepticon Warp Cannons. Rinse and repeat these steps to progress.
Location: Iacon East
Objective: Cliffjumper must scout the blasted ruins of the Sea of Rust looking for clues to Grimlock and his team’s disappearance.
Location: Sea of Rust
Objective: As Jazz explores the sewers and warrens of the Decepticon stations in the Sea of Rust, he finds the answer to just where Grimlock went.
Location: Undercity Sewers
Transformers Fall of Cybertron Walkthrough continues on Page 2 with Chapter 6: Death from Above.