Welcome to the Darksiders 2 Trapped Hellguard locations guide for the PC, Xbox 360, PS3 & Wii U action-adventure game.
Finding all 10 Trapped Hellguard locations and killing to free them will successfully complete the “Light of the Fallen” Quest. This Secondary Mission is provided by Uriel — during the time you’re looking for the 3 staff pieces on Earth — and requires you to shoot to set free the 10 Trapped HellGuard that are held captive on Earth.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
The in-game locations for the Trapped Hellguard are shown in the guide below.
Darksiders 2 Trapped Hellguard
This video guide shows you where all of the Darksiders 2 Trapped Hellguard locations are on the map and in-game.
Your reward for freeing the Angels: Because “Heaven rewards those who serve justice” Uriel will reward you with the Angel blade Sunder.
Reward Description: This elegant weapon recalls the grace and power of its original owner, an angel guardian of the White City. The weapons wielded by the venerated guardians are both aggressive and defensive; while Sunder’s blades are more than capable of striking any foe with unearthly precision and force, this versatile weapon may also create a protective orb around its wielder that mitigates damage dealt by the enemy.
Index of Darksiders 2 Guides:
- This Page: Darksiders 2 Trapped Hellguard Locations Guide
- Next Page: Darksiders 2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Darksiders 2 Collectibles Locations Guide
- Next Page: Darksiders 2 Weapons Guide
- Next Page: Darksiders 2 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Darksiders 2 Soul Arbiter’s Maze Puzzle Solutions Guide
- Next Page: How To Unlock Death’s Grim Reaper Form In Darksiders 2
- Next Page: Darksiders 2 Cheats
- For Fun: Darksiders 2 Wallpaper
Thanks to MonsterAchievements for the guide video.
Please comment if you have any Darksiders 2 Trapped Hellguard location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!