Here’s the Dance Central 3 song list that shows the over 40 songs that make up the soundtrack for this collection exclusively on the Xbox 360 for Kinect.
Some Dance Central 3 songs have yet to be revealed, we’ll keep updating the below song list until its completion. It’ll be complete by the time the game gets released in stores between October 16-19, 2012 for Xbox 360.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Here’s an exclusive look at the new trailer for Dance Central 3:
The #1-selling dance franchise for Kinect is back this fall with new features, including a multiplayer party mode for up to 8 players. With a soundtrack featuring 40+ new tracks, from the disco grooves of the 70’s to current chart-topping dance hits, Dance Central 3 delivers the most electrifying soundtrack yet. Featuring the authentic choreography Dance Central is known for, you’ll learn favorite dance crazes from the past and master the hottest moves of today. This fall, get ready to own the dance floor with Dance Central 3, only on Kinect for Xbox 360.
Dance Central 3 Song List
1. 2NE1 – “I Am The Best (Original Version)”
2. 50 Cent – “In Da Club”
3. Alice Deejay – “Better Off Alone”
4. Backstreet Boys – “Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)”
5. Cali Swag District – “Teach Me How to Dougie”
6. Cobra Starship ft. Sabi – “You Make Me Feel…”
7. E.U. – “Da’ Butt”
8. Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina – “Stereo Love”
9. Gloria Gaynor – “I Will Survive”
10. J.J. Fad – “Supersonic”
11. Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz ft. Ying Yang Twins – “Get Low”
12. LMFAO – “Sexy And I Know It”
13. Los Del Rio – “Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix)”
14. Marcia Griffiths – “Electric Boogie”
15. Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
16. Usher – “Scream”
17. Usher ft. Will.I.Am – “OMG”
18. Van McCoy – “The Hustle”
19. Vanilla Ice – “Ice Ice Baby”
20. Vicki Sue Robinson – “Turn The Beat Around”
21. Village People – “Y.M.C.A.”
The Dance Central 3 team has successfully added PSY’s Gangnam Style to the game! Which was released as a downloadable song at the end of November 2012, as one of the game’s first DLC.
With more than 40 songs on the disc, spanning the hottest hits of yesterday through today’s biggest dance hits, “Dance Central 3” will feature the most varied soundtrack in dance games. Continuing the tradition Harmonix pioneered with its “Rock Band” series, the library from the original “Dance Central” and “Dance Central 2” will be importable into “Dance Central 3.” The fully integrated in-game Music Store will allow players to continue to expand their libraries, for a total of more than 140 songs and routines available at launch for an additional fee to import from the original “Dance Central” game. Note that these add-on songs are sold separately and Xbox LIVE required to access the in-game Music Store.
This video here shows a preview of the Dance Central 3 song list:
Watch the Dance Central 3 music video to see some of the most famous soundtrack songs in the game, including Usher’s “Scream” track.
The main Dance Central 3 features & game modes are:
- Music and rhythm game innovator Harmonix continues to expand on the Dance Central universe with electrifying new features that keep the party going, including an all-new multiplayer mode for up to eight players, and the hottest, most diverse soundtrack yet, featuring Usher, Gloria Gaynor, 50 Cent and many more!
- In Dance Central 3, players get sent back in time to dance their way through the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s, ’00s and beyond – learning popular dance crazes like “The Hustle,” “Electric Slide” and “The Dougie,” alongside the hottest moves from today. The beat keeps rocking with an innovative new party mode for up to eight players, the ability to import your songs from previous Dance Central titles, and more*! The best full-body dance experience on Kinect for Xbox 360 is better in every way with Dance Central 3!
- Dance Central 3 features brand new ways to play with your friends, including the innovative Crew Throwdown mode. With support for up to eight players, Crew Throwdown pits two teams of up to four dancers head-to-head in a series of performances, dance battles, and fresh mini-games to prove who’s the hottest crew on the dance floor! Crew Throwdown features innovative gameplay, including the all-new rhythm-tracking Keep the Beat mini-game and Make Your Move, which will have players competing head-to-head as they create fresh routines on the fly!
Dance Central 3 will be available this year for Xbox 360 in stores on October 16th in U.S., Canada and Latin America, and October 19th in Europe, Asia, and Australia!