Our Skyrim Dawnguard Achievements guide lists every Achievement for this Xbox 360 action-RPG game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Index of Skyrim Dawnguard Guides:
- This Page: Skyrim Dawnguard Achievements Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Dawnguard Walkthrough
There are 10 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 250 Gamerpoints to earn in the Xbox 360 version.
Skyrim Dawnguard Achievements Guide
1. A New You (20G) — Change your face. — Simply go to the Ragged Flagon and talk the the woman in the middle. Changing your appearance in Skyrim costs 1,000 gold. Note: She’ll refuse to help you if you are a Vampire.
2. Auriel’s Bow (20G) — Use the special power of Auriel’s Bow. — The end of the Touching Sky quest in the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim is where you obtain Auriel’s Bow with the light arrows.
3. Awakening (20G) — Complete “Awakening”.
4. Beyond Death (20G) — Complete “Beyond Death”.
5. Kindred Judgement (40G) — Complete “Kindred Judgement”.
6. Legend (40G) — Defeat a Legendary Dragon. — You have to be at least Level 70 before a Legendary Dragon will show up at around the Dragon’s Den for you to kill.
7. Lost to the Ages (30G) — Complete “Lost to the Ages”.
8. Soul Tear (20G) — Learn all three words of Soul Tear. — Simply summon Durvehiir 3 separate times and he will teach you a word each time. Must defeat him in the Soul Cairn to get his shout first.
9. Vampire Mastered (20G) — Acquire 11 vampire perks. — Here’s the Vampire Lord Perk Tree with Spells.
Here’s the Vampire Lord Perk Tree with Spells & the rest of the main Abilities.
10. Werewolf Mastered (20G) — Acquire 11 werewolf perks. — Here’s the Werewolf Skill Tree.
Here’s the Werewolf Perk Tree with Totems of Hircine.
Here’s the new Skyrim Dawnguard launch trailer:
Please comment if you have any achievement unlock tips of your own and we’ll give you credit for it. Thanks for visiting!