Skyrim Dawnguard Walkthrough
This Skyrim Dawnguard walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Action RPG on the Xbox 360 and from July 31st on PS3 & PC.
Dawnguard is the first official game add-on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – the 2011 Game of the Year. The Vampire Lord Harkon has returned to power. By using the Elder Scrolls, he seeks to do the unthinkable – to end the sun itself. Will you join the ancient order of the Dawnguard and stop him? Or will you become a Vampire Lord yourself? Featuring an all new faction questline and locations, the ultimate choice will be yours.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Strong Language, and Violence.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Intro
- Part 2: Serena’s Home
- Part 3: Vampire Lord
- Part 4: The Bloodstone Chalice
- Part 5: Redwater Den
- Part 6: Redwater Springs
- Part 7: Delivering Bad News To Isran
- Part 8: Crossbow & Dragonbone Smithing
- Part 9: How To Cure Vampirism
- Part 10: How To Cure Vampirism Part 2
- Part 11: The Break Of Dawn
- Part 12: Locating A Moth Priest
- Part 13: Forbears Holdout
- Part 14: Moth Priest Thrall
- More Coming
Index of Skyrim Dawnguard Guides:
- This Page: Skyrim Dawnguard Walkthrough
- Next Page: Skyrim Dawnguard Achievements Guide
Skyrim Dawnguard Walkthrough
Key Game Features:
- New Weapons, Armor, Spells and Shouts: Join the Dawnguard and wield all new crossbows and craft your own arrows, bolts, and Dragonbone weapons. Use new weapons, armor, spells and shouts, including the Soul Tear shout – that rips the souls from your enemies and turns them into your minions.
- Become a Vampire Lord: Side with the vampires and become a Vampire Lord yourself. Hover across the ground, turn yourself into bats, levitate your enemies as you drain their life, and more. The Vampire Lord features its own upgradable perk system.
- Werewolf Perks Added: Choose from two new fortresses to upgrade and call home, Castle Volkihar or Fort Dawnguard. Discover lost valleys and travel to a new realm of Oblivion, the Soul Cairn. Battle new creatures including Death Hounds, Gargoyles, Armored Trolls, and all new vampires and dragons.
- Change Your Appearance: Visit Riften’s Ratway and find the woman who can change your appearance, altering your face or hair.
Part 1: Intro
This series of walkthrough videos will guide you through the Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim Dawnguard DLC main quest, and some of the side-quests will be shown along the way. Here’s an introduction to Vampirism.
Part 2: Serena’s Home
Part 3: Vampire Lord
Part 4: The Bloodstone Chalice
Part 5: Redwater Den
How to feed with Vampirism: Find a sleeping person go? into sneak and the game lets you choose between pickpocket and feed.
And if you’re an arch-mage, you can go into the mage quarters and feed off them. Try not to feed off the same person a lot.
Tags: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard
Categories: News, PC Walkthroughs, PS3 Walkthroughs, Videos, Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs