Welcome to the Quantum Conundrum Secret Room guide for the PC, Xbox 360 & PS3 action game.
The in-game location for the Secret Level in Quantum Conundrum, also known as the “R&D Lab”, is shown in the guide below. This Research & Development Lab can be found in a separate room that you enter via the manor’s main office, which is where you first got your IDS glove.
Quantum Conundrum Secret Room
This video guide shows you how to find and complete the Quantum Conundrum Secret Room.
Tip: You can get the final Blueprint in the secret room. But it can only be accessed after getting the Slow-Mo, Fluffy, and Anti-Gravity blueprints in Quantum Conundrum.
Finding the Secret Room location and picking up the final collectible in this level will unlock the following achievements/trophies:
“Ah, finally some peace and quiet” (30 Gamerscore / Silver Trophy) — Collected all Collectibles.
Index of Quantum Conundrum Guides:
- This Page: Quantum Conundrum Secret Room
- Next Page: Quantum Conundrum Walkthrough
- Next Page: Quantum Conundrum Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Quantum Conundrum Awkward Noise Generators Locations Guide
- Next Page: Quantum Conundrum Blueprints Locations Guide
Thanks to IGN for the locations guide.
Please comment if you have any Blueprint location tips of your own, we’ll give you credit for it. – Thanks for visiting!