This Penny Arcade Episode 3 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Adventure RPG on the PC, Xbox 360, PS3, iOS & Android.
In the 3rd game in this series, a cunning evil Doctor, a series of Unexplainable Thefts, a Mysterious Book of Power and Enigmatic Supernatural Forces pushes our heroes even further onto the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness!
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
Penny Arcade Episode 3 Walkthrough
The Startling Developments Detective Agency springs into action as “On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3” begins, set in motion by a call from a mysterious source. The ever escalating perils on the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness will season our tender heroes to their very core! Expect cunning evil doctors, a series of unexplainable thefts, a mysterious book of power, enigmatic supernatural forces, hoboids, roboids, time travelling dinosaurs, and more!
Key Game Features:
- Old-School RPG style mixed with modern design sensibilities!
- Bizarre and humorous story written by Penny Arcade & Zeboyd Games!
- View the town of New Arcadia in all its pure, 16-bit glory!
- 8-12 hour quest with even more content to be added later via free updates!
- No random battles!
- Gain the powers of the Tube Samurai, the Hobo, the Apocalypt, the Dinosorcerer, the Delusionist, and more through a unique multi-class job system!
- Disrupt enemy attacks with powerful interrupt abilities!
- Rechargable MP & items! Unleash your full power in every battle!
- Leverage “Help-Yu,” our haiku-based help system. An Industry first!
- No previous experience with Rain-Slick 1 or 2 necessary!
- Currently Windows-only, your purchase with this code or through Steam will entitle you to the OSX version when it becomes available as well.
An in-depth introduction to Penny Arcade’s new game, On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode Three, set in the style of a 16-Bit RPG. Narration by the game’s creator.
Let’s take a look at Chapter 1 of the game. Zeboyd Games is the new developer on the series and lends their retro-RPG stylings to the rain-slick, mime-infested world of Penny Arcade.
More video guides coming soon?
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Penny Arcade Episode 3