Ubisoft has announced Just Dance 4 at E3 2012. Just Dance 4 will be released worldwide early October 2012 on the Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Kinect for Xbox 360, and Sony PlayStation Move for PlayStation 3. The dance game will also be released on the Nintendo Wii U system during its launch window.
With more than 30 million games sold to date, Just Dance is the world’s #1 dance franchise is a pop-culture phenomenon that is enjoyed by fans all over the globe. Just Dance 3 sold more than 10 million copies in less than eight months and Just Dance for the Wii sold more than 850,000 copies in Korea and Japan, making Just Dance one of the rare video game brands to achieve success in both Eastern and Western countries. On a global level, the dance game genre was the sixth largest of 2011, growing 66 percent from 2010, with two Just Dance titles nabbing spots in the top 10 best-selling games of the year.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Watch the Just Dance 4 debut trailer!
Just Dance 4 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping Billboard hits to classic dance party tracks. Whether it’s pop, Hip-Hop, rock, R&B, country or funk, there is something for everyone.
Confirmed tracks for Just Dance 4 include:
• Call Me Maybe – Carly Rae Jepsen
• Disturbia – Rihanna
• Good Feeling – Flo Rida
• Maneater – Nelly Furtado
• Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera
• Never Gonna Give You Up – Rick Astley
• Rock Lobster– The B-52’s
• So What – P!nk
• Super Bass – Nicki Minaj
• You’re The First, The Last, My Everything – Barry White
• What Makes You Beautiful – One Direction
• Wild Wild West – Will Smith
Just Dance 4 also includes an array of fresh new features and game modes, including:
• Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
• Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
• Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
• Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
“Just Dance continues to be the game of choice for consumers around the world looking for games with great music and fun dance moves,” said Tony Key, US senior vice president of sales and marketing at Ubisoft North America. “This year, Just Dance 4 will once again bring family and friends together for moments of shared enjoyment and laughter. The party will be bigger than ever thanks to an epic track list, more interactive game modes and an expanded Just Sweat feature.”