Here is another Gamer Habits video. Todays habit? “Hi There NPC!”
Now we all know as hardcore gamers that there are certain shared tendencies and similarities. Whether its turning up to work with a ‘gaming hangover’ or swinging the controller around to aid in movement – we all do it and should take pride in our habits.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the newest Gamer Habit video!
So do you succumb to this habit? Perhaps you can’t bear talking to the many NPC’s scattered throughout a game-verse? Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.
Here are the previous episodes in this series:
- Gamer Habits 1: If I keep on pushing this button…
- Gamer Habits 2: I DIDN’T TELL YOU TO DO THAT!
- Gamer Habits 3: Investigate, Investigate, Investigate!
- Gamer Habits 4: Obsessive Saving!
- Gamer Habits 5: Hoarding
- Gamer Habits 6: Gamer See, Gamer Do!
- Gamer Habits 7: Take A Deep Breath!
- Gamer Habits 8: Oh My Heart!
- Gamer Habits 9: The Backseat Gamer
- Gamer Habits 10: The ‘Walkthough Technique’
Side note – the song playing in the background of this video is from the official Final Fantasy XIII-2 soundtrack and belongs to the respective owners*. The tracks are (in the order they appear):
1. All or Nothing – FFXIII-2 OST, Naoshi Mizuta
Tags: Dragon's Dogma