Our Starhawk Trophies guide lists every Trophy for this PS3 third-person shooter game and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Index of Starhawk Guides:
- This Page: Starhawk Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Starhawk Walkthrough
There are 50 Trophies (17 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 game. Earn Bronze (37), Silver (11), Gold (1), and Platinum (1) to increase your Gamer Level.
Starhawk Trophies Guide
Tips & video guides can be found in this trophy section.
1. Starhawk Veteran (Platinum) — Earn every single trophy in Starhawk.
2. First Blood (Bronze) — Get your first kill in multiplayer.
3. Outlaw (Silver) — Get 1,000 kills in multiplayer.
4. The First of Many (Bronze) — Win your first multiplayer game.
5. Conqueror (Silver) — Win 100 multiplayer games.
6. CTF Starter (Bronze) — Win your first Capture the Flag game.
7. CTF Veteran (Silver) — Win 100 Capture the Flag games.
8. Zones Starter (Bronze) — Win your first Zones game.
9. Zones Veteran (Silver) — Win 100 Zones games.
10. TDM Starter (Bronze) — Win your first Team Deathmatch game.
11. TDM Veteran (Silver) — Win 100 Team Deathmatch games.
12. Team Leader (Silver) — Play a perfect Team Deathmatch game (top player, no deaths).
13. Lone Wolf (Silver) — Play a perfect Deathmatch game (top player, no deaths).
14. Prospector Starter (Bronze) — Win your first Prospector game.
15. Prospector Veteran (Silver) — Win 50 Prospector games.
16. Perfect Harvest (Silver) — Win a Prospector game without losing any lives.
17. Ready Up (Bronze) — Use Build & Battle for the first time in the campaign.
18. Build & Battle (Bronze) — Use Build & Battle for the first time in multiplayer.
19. Curious Builder (Bronze) — Build one of every available structure in a single multiplayer game.
20. Prolific Builder (Silver) — Build 100 structures in multiplayer.
21. Mancake! (Bronze) — Kill an enemy by dropping a structure on them.
22. Saboteur (Bronze) — Destroy an enemy vehicle with the Welding Torch.
23. ARMed and Dangerous (Bronze) — Kill an enemy with the A.R.M.
This trophy is easy to achieve on Mission #5 Ballard’s Crossing. When defending the building from Razorbacks, build some A.R.M.’s and if you’re a bit lucky they will destroy one of the Razorbacks. DO NOTICE! That calling down a A.R.M. on a enemy won’t unlock the trophy.
24. Deadeye (Bronze) — With the LR-3 Railgun, kill an enemy from more than 2,500 feet away.
25. Mech My Day (Bronze) — Shoot the pilot out of a Hawk while it’s on the ground.
26. Out of the Saddle (Bronze) — Shoot the driver, passenger, or gunner out of a Razorback.
27. Takedown (Bronze) — Kill an enemy with a melee attack.
28. Rear Gunner (Bronze) — Shoot down a Hawk with the Razorback turret.
29. Eagle Eye (Bronze) — Shoot down a flying Hawk with the Ox Heavy Tank.
30. Hat Trick (Bronze) — Destroy a fully-loaded Razorback with R-Sec proximity charges.
One of the only places to get this is on mission #5. The charges weapon can be found right beside the building. Throw a charge on a Razorback, it will stick on and explode – Trophy unlocked!
31. Minor Miscalculation (Bronze) — Kill an enemy with his own R-Sec proximity charge.
32. Annoying Little Fly (Bronze) — Kill a player flying a Vulture pack by ramming them with your Hawk.
33. Long Bomb (Bronze) — Kill an enemy with a Tetranite Grenade from at least 200 feet away.
The earliest place to get this is in the first mission of the game. Pretty easy trophy, but if the trophy doesn’t unlock, then get yourself killed and try again. Remember that the trophy doesn’t unlock immediately.
34. Homecoming (Bronze) — Complete mission 1: “Homecoming”.
35. The Freightway (Bronze) — Complete mission 2: “The Freightway”.
36. Harvest Season (Bronze) — Complete mission 3: “Harvest Season”.
37. Man vs. Machine (Bronze) — Defeat the mech in “Harvest Season”.
38. The Pipeline (Bronze) — Complete mission 4: “The Pipeline”.
39. The Harder They Fall (Bronze) — Defeat the Apex Warrior in “The Pipeline”.
40. Ballard’s Crossing (Bronze) — Complete mission 5: “Ballard’s Crossing”.
41. Train Robbery (Bronze) — Complete mission 6: “Train Robbery”.
42. The Pit (Bronze) — Complete mission 7: “The Pit”.
43. Making An Entrance (Bronze) — Detonate the rift bomb in “The Pit”.
44. Ashes (Bronze) — Complete mission 8: “Ashes”.
45. Sever (Bronze) — Complete mission 9: “Sever”.
46. The Source (Bronze) — Complete mission 10: “The Source”.
47. Family Reunion (Bronze) — Meet Logan face-to-face in “The Source”.
48. Rest In Peace, Logan (Bronze) — Complete the campaign on Normal difficulty or higher.
49. Savior of the Spur (Silver) — Complete the campaign on Hard difficulty or higher.
50. Only the Beginning… (Gold) — Complete the campaign on Mercenary difficulty.
Please comment if you have any trophy unlock tips of your own. Kudos will be given. – Thanks for visiting!