Here is another Gamer Habits video. Todays habit? The Backseat Gamer.
Now we all know as hardcore gamers that there are certain shared tendencies and similarities. Whether its turning up to work with a ‘gaming hangover’ or swinging the controller around to aid in movement – we all do it and should take pride in our habits.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Take a look at the newest Gamer Habit video!
This habit manifests itself when a gamer watches someone else play a video game.
It is particularly apparent when the gamer has completed said game, though others can become easily frustrated by a play style that differs from their own.
The cure? Duct tape. Lot’s of it.
So do you succumb to this habit? Are you a back seat gamer? Perhaps you know someone who is? Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions below.
Here are the previous episodes in this series:
- Gamer Habits 1: If I keep on pushing this button…
- Gamer Habits 2: I DIDN’T TELL YOU TO DO THAT!
- Gamer Habits 3: Investigate, Investigate, Investigate!
- Gamer Habits 4: Obsessive Saving!
- Gamer Habits 5: Hoarding
- Gamer Habits 6: Gamer See, Gamer Do!
- Gamer Habits 7: Take A Deep Breath!
- Gamer Habits 8: Oh My Heart!