This Legend of Grimrock walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this dungeon crawler on the PC and soon Mac & iOS.
Legend of Grimrock is a dungeon crawling role playing game with an oldschool heart mated with modern execution. A group of prisoners are sentenced to certain death by exile to the secluded Mount Grimrock for vile crimes they may or may not have committed. Unbeknownst to the captives, the mountain is riddled with ancient tunnels, dungeons and tombs built by crumbled civilizations of days long past. If they ever wish to see daylight again and reclaim their freedom, the ragtag group of prisoners must form a team and descend through the mountain, level by level.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction
- Part 2: First “Mini-Boss”
- Part 3: Now You’re Playing with Portals
- Part 4: Throwing Rocks at Walking Mushrooms
- Part 5: Attack of the Skeleton Army
- Part 6: 3th Floor Puzzle with Teleporting Portals
- Part 7: 300 Spartan Spiders Room
- Part 8: Secret Room with Mace & Shoes
- Part 9: Attack of the Archers & Bird-Bats
- Part 10: The Catacomb
- Part 11: Trails of Thought
- Part 12: Trap-Floor Panels Puzzle
- Part 13: Giant Enemy Crab
- Part 14: Chamber of Pits
- Part 15: Brace of Fortitude Secret in the Big Floor Puzzle
- Part 16: Charging Ogre
- Part 17: Sequencis
- Part 18: Halls of Fire
- Part 19: Ancient Chambers (Level 7)
- Part 20: Neon Green Slime Blobs
- Part 21: Fire Demons Set A Trap
- Part 22: Assassin’s Dagger Secret Room & Tennis Puzzle
- Part 23: The Vault (Level 8 )
- Part 24: Earthquakes
- Part 25: Goromorg Temple 1 Entrance (Level 9)
- Part 26: Ice Raptors & Sequence Puzzle
- Part 27: Goromorg Temple 2 (Level 10)
- Part 28: Grim Reapers & The Tomb (Level 11)
- Part 29: How To Find the Remains of Toorum
- Part 30: The Prison (Level 12)
- Part 31: The Cemetery (Level 13) & Ending
Index of Legend of Grimrock Guides:
- This Page: Legend of Grimrock Walkthrough
- Next Page: Legend of Grimrock Achievements Guide
Legend of Grimrock Walkthrough
The game brings back an oldschool challenge with highly tactical real-time combat and grid-based movement, devious hidden switches and secrets as well as deadly traps and horrible monsters. Legend of Grimrock puts an emphasis on puzzles and exploration, and the wits and perception of the player are more important tools than even the sharpest of swords would be. And if you are a hardened dungeon crawling veteran and you crave an extra challenge, you can arm yourself with a stack of grid paper and turn on the Oldschool Mode, which disables the luxury of the automap! Are you ready to venture forth and unravel the mysteries of Mount Grimrock?
Key Game Features:
- Explore a vast network of ancient tunnels, discover secrets, and find a way to survive in the perilous dungeons of Mount Grimrock.
- Cast spells with runes, craft potions with herbs, and fight murderous monsters with a wide variety of weapons.
- Create a party of four characters and customize them with different races, classes, skills, and traits.
- Pure-blooded dungeon crawling game with grid-based movement and thousands of squares, riddled with hidden switches, pressure plates, sliding walls, floating crystals, forgotten altars, trapdoors, and more.
Tip: Equip spears for the two party members in the back, that way they can also hit the enemies you come across in close combat.
Tags: Legend of Grimrock