This Kid Icarus Uprising walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this third-person shooter exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS.
Medusa has been resurrected and is gathering the underworld forces of darkness to fulfill her ambition. You play as the angel named Pit, who’s bestowed with the power of flight by Palutena, the Goddess of Light. Repel the Medusa’s underworld army with your choice of an array of weapons like: Blades, Claws, Bow, Cannon, Mace, Staff and others that you will discover along your journey. Its time for Medusa to meet the power of light and only you can guide Pit to victory!
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Super Smash Bros. series creator Masahiro Sakurai helmed the long-overdue first Kid Icarus game in 20 years as designer. So obviously there wouldn’t just be the above mentioned story mode, but also a multiplayer mode. The multiplayer mode allows for competitive gameplay locally or online for up to six players simultaneously. The game even comes packed with a black stand accessory for use with your 3DS console, so that your hands don’t get tired from playing, as well as new AR cards to play minigames with the augmented reality features of the 3DS.
Please note that viewers must be at least 10 years old to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence, Mild Suggestive Themes.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Return of Palutena
- Chapter 2: Magnus and the Dark Lord
- Chapter 3: Heads of the Hewdraw
- Chapter 4: The Reaper’s Line of Sight
- Chapter 5: Pandora’s Labyrinth of Deceit
- Chapter 6: Dark Pit
- Chapter 7: The Seafloor Palace
- Chapter 8: The Space Pirate Ship
- Chapter 9: Medusa’s Final Battle
- Chapter 10: The Wish Seed
- Chapter 11: Viridi, Goddess of Nature
- Chapter 12: Wrath of the Reset Bomb
- Chapter 13: The Lunar Sanctum
- Chapter 14: Lightning Battle
- Chapter 15: Mysterious Invaders
- Chapter 16: The Aurum Hive
- Chapter 17: The Aurum Brain
- Chapter 18: The Ring of Chaos
- Chapter 19: The Lightning Chariot
- Chapter 20: Palutena’s Temple
- Chapter 21: The Chaos Vortex
- Chapter 22: Scorched Feathers
- Chapter 23: Lord of the Underworld
- Chapter 24: The Three Trials
- Chapter 25: The War’s End (Final Hades Boss Battle & Ending)
Kid Icarus Uprising Walkthrough
Key Game Features:
- Pit returns in an all new adventure only for the Nintendo 3DS.
- Collect special AR cards to interact with characters from the game using the 3D cameras and AR software on the system.
- Difficulty slider allows players of a range of skill levels to enjoy the Kid Icarus experience.
- Blast your way through missions in the air and go hand to hand against Medusa’s minions on the ground.
- 1 player storyline campaign or up to 6 players in Multiplayer (local and Internet play options are available).
How do you play Kid Icarus: Uprising?
In this game there are just three main controls: you move with the Circle Pad, aim using the Touch Screen, and attack with the L button.
For left-handed users, it’s possible to assign character movement to the A, B, X and Y buttons via the in-game options menu.
Alternatively, Kid Icarus: Uprising is compatible with the Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro accessory (sold separately), which adds a second Circle Pad in the perfect position for left-handed users. Please attach the Circle Pad Pro either before launching the game, or while the game is paused.
Learn about the basic controls of Kid Icarus: Uprising in this official video guide:
What are the multiplayer modes and weapons in Kid Icarus: Uprising?
Here’s Sakurai-San presenting the multiplayer and weapon features of his own game:
Choose SOLO from the main menu, and then touch MOVE OUT! You will be able to choose the chapter and difficulty, and then begin playing Kid Icarus: Uprising!
Tip: The Underworld Army’s Boogity has a metal back that resists attacks. Save your attacks until it turns to face you.
On the next page of the Kid Icarus Uprising Walkthrough we start Chapter 6.