This PokePark 2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this adorable action-adventure game exclusively on the Nintendo Wii.
It’s up to Pikachu and his Pals — Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig — and their unique abilities, to make it through PokéPark, save the missing Pokémon, and discover the secrets of a mysterious new world. Along the way, Pikachu and his Pals encounter and befriend many Pokémon from the Unova region and beyond who will help Pikachu along the way. Experience the fun of activities, battles, Attractions, and more on your quest! Plus, you can enjoy Attractions in single player mode, or challenge family and friends in multiplayer mode. Use the Wii Remote controller in all sorts of ways when playing Attractions, boss battles, and more.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
This game is rated E for Everyone, but it includes Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief.
Table of Contents
- Opening & Chapter 1: Zekrom & Reshiram
- Chapter 2: Pikachu vs. Oshawott
- Chapter 3: Lighthouse & Cove Town
- Chapter 4: Corphish Squad
- Chapter 5: Pokemon Unite!
- Chapter 6: Destroy Cofagrigus’s Cake
PokePark 2 Walkthrough
Step into PokéPark and play as Pikachu, Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig to rescue the missing Pokémon in PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond for the Wii console! Pikachu will need the help of his Pals and their unique abilities to make it through PokéPark and discover the secrets of a mysterious new world called Wish Park. You’ll meet and befriend many Pokémon from the Unova region and beyond who will help you during your adventure.
Experience lots of fun activities, minigames, battles, Attractions, and more on your quest! Clear an Attraction by yourself, and then challenge your family and friends—up to four people can play Multiplayer Attractions together!
Key Game Features:
- Enter a world filled with many Pokémon to befriend. They might even help you when you least expect it! How many can you find?
- Experience the fun with Attractions, activities, battles and more in PokéPark. Enjoy Attractions in single or multiplayer mode!
- Interact with and befriend many different Pokémon throughout PokéPark. Once you befriend Pokémon, they can help you in future challenges and battles!
- Battle Attraction bosses and other challenging Pokémon in both of the exciting worlds!
- Compete in a variety of Attractions using the Wii Remote! Try to beat your high score or play against up to 3 others as you challenge your family and friends!
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2