This Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this RPG exclusively on the PS3.
Hyper dimension Neptunia mk2 is a sequel to Hyper dimension Neptunia and contains brand new main characters, as well as returning characters, and the gameplay has been updated so as to remove the random encounter feature. New maps and a brand new world feature as well, and the cut scenes have been upgraded to 3D from the old 2D visual novel style cut scenes.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Fantasy Violence, Language, Sexual Themes.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Divine Oratorio
- Virtua Forest Dungeon
- Quests: Defeating Dogoos & Spa Conqueror
- Quests: Seeking Nep Bull & Idling My Start
- Darkness 60 Dungeon
- Quests: Avenge my Cousin, Emergency Hunting Request, For Her Sake, Training Regimen
- Planetune’s Mascot Character
- Rebeat Resort Dungeon
- Lastation’s Mascot Character
Index of Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Guides:
- This Page: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Walkthrough
- Next Page: Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Trophies Guide
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 Walkthrough
The year is 20XX, and in the wake of Arfoire, who was previously defeated, a force known as ASIC (Arfoire Syndicate of International Crime), a group solely dedicated towards the deceased Arfoire, has risen, led by CFW Magic. Over the years, the influence of ASIC has become increasingly powerful, currently affecting many residents of Gamindustri. As such, in response to the threat, the CPUs and Nepgear travel to the Gamindustri Graveyard to combat ASIC. However, the five of them are overpowered and captured. Three years later, IF and Compa arrive to find Neptune. With the power of the Sharicite, a crystal made from the hopes of people, the two manage to free Nepgear and escape, though the Sharicite is broken in the process. Retreating to Planeptune, Nepgear must remember what happened over the past three years.
Key Game Features:
- All new free roaming style battle system and a combo attack system.
- Hilarious story with lots of references to the game industry.
- Improved user interface and HUD.
- Improved field maps with visual enemy encounter that gives you a better since of adventuring.
- Multiple endings, Over 50 hours of gameplay.
Here’s the Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 opening sequence.
It’s the “Beginning of the End” at the Gamindustri Graveyard and the escape to Planeptune.
Tip: You can only save at save points in dungeons.
Tip: Try to avoid dangerous species / enemy types like Fenrir, Dolphin & Dragon. Regular monsters pale in comparison to the strength of these beasts.
The Quest for I’ll Never Stop! gets done here too.
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2