This Asura’s Wrath walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action beat-em-up on the Xbox 360 & PS3.
With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura’s Wrath will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre. Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks. Asura’s Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cutscenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura’s Wrath a truly unique experience.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Please note that viewers must be at least 16 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Language, Partial Nudity, Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Episode 1: The Coming of a New Dawn
- Episode 2: Betrayal and Vengeance
- Episode 3: Hell on Gaea
- Episode 4: Old Friends, New Enemies
- Episode 5: Hollow Victory
- Episode 6: Confessions of a Mask
- Episode 7: A Father’s Duty
- Episode 8: Willing Sacrifices
- Episode 9: The Best Laid Plans
- Episode 10: Words of Wisdom
- Episode 11: The Final Lesson
- More Coming Soon!
Index of Asura’s Wrath Guides:
- This Page: Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
- Next Page: Asura’s Wrath Achievements & Trophies Guide
Asura’s Wrath Walkthrough
Asura’s Wrath is an Action game in which players take on the role of the demigod Asura, and take on his quest for justice and revenge against the divine powers that cast him from heaven. The game utilizes a “Beat-em Up” gameplay mechanic and an episodic narrative storyline rooted in Asian mythology and sci-fi traditions. Additional features include: a range of unique enemies, planetary sized bosses, a second playable character and a devastating attack system.
Long ago in the realm of Shinkoku, eight deities known as “The Eight Guardian Generals” battled to protect civilization from a destructive force known only as Gohma. Asura was one of the most prominent of this group. During the victory celebration, the Emperor of Shinkoku was assassinated in a sinister plot and the blame was placed on Asura. In the middle of the commotion, Asura’s wife was also murdered and his daughter kidnapped. With even his brother-in-law and rival Yasha turning against him, Asura was banished from Shinkoku. Awoken by a voice after 12,000 years, Asura vows revenge on all those who have betrayed him.
Combining intense combat with a seamless player-controlled narrative, Asura’s Wrath introduces a brand new style of action game. Players will control Asura in a blend of action and cinematic sequences taking an active role in the gameplay direction.
Asura’s Wrath finds Asura facing off against numerous distinct enemies, including planetary sized bosses. Through a mix of range attacks and visceral close quarter action players will fill Asura’s ‘Burst Gauge,’ unleashing the full force of his rage and delivering devastating attacks on those who betrayed him. Asura’s story of revenge is told through episodic gameplay, taking the player on a journey of highs and lows and adopting a structure that is similar to a TV drama series.
Key Game Features:
- Innovative Setting and Story – Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi, Asura’s Wrath’s universe is truly unique.
- New Type of Action Game – Asura’s Wrath seamlessly blends action with narrative, adopting an episodic nature more akin to a TV drama series.
- Relentless Action – Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says ‘now get out of that’.
- Second Playable Character – Play as Asura’s rival Yasha and adopt a different playing style, traveling at lightning fast speed across environments.
- Rage Never Dies – Build up Asura’s Burst Gauge to unleash devastating attacks on those who betrayed him 12,000 years ago.
- What the…? – A range of unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
- Collaboration with CyberConnect2 – Asura’s Wrath continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to compliment its own internal projects.
Part I: Suffering
The foul, impure beasts that roam the land – the Gohma. In order to save civilization from their neverending threat, the demigods who governed the world created an ultimate weapon that would wipe the Gohma off the face of the planet once and for all. Their legions were lead by eight elite demigods – the Eight Guardian Generals. One of them, General Asura, was in the thick of battle.