This NeverDead walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-packed shooter on the Xbox 360 & PS3.
NeverDead is a third person action/shooter offering a radically new game experience within the genre based on decapitation and regeneration. Lose any limb and still have the ability to endure the fight as death has already passed you by.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Language.
Table of Contents
- Prologue & Chapter 1: Asylum
- Chapter 2: Museum
- Chapter 3: Police Station
- Chapter 4: Sewer
- Chapter 5: Arcadia’s Apartment
- Chapter 6: Streets to Church
- Chapter 7: Agency
- Chapter 8: Destroyed Streets
- Chapter 9: Demon’s Nest
Index of NeverDead Guides:
- This Page: NeverDead Walkthrough
- Next Page: NeverDead Achievements & Trophies Guide
Over 500 years have passed since a mortal named Bryce Boltzmann endured a life-altering tragedy at the hands of Astaroth, the Demon King. His wife murdered, left defeated and rendered immortal, he now moves through life without aspirations other than where he will find his next drink. Lending a hand to the clandestine group, the National Anti-Demon Agency(NADA), he pursues redemption through the extermination of demonic forces within the modern day world along with his agency partner, Arcadia.
Key Game Features:
- Live forever and become immortal through a unique decapitation and regeneration mechanic that offers a different approach to 3rd Person Action gameplay. Detach your arm and use it as an exploding detonation device against the enemy, or tear off your head and use it as a scout within the level design.
- Fight in critical situations making use of the hero’s immortality! Get electrocuted and shoot electric bullets, catch on fire and use your body as a light source, fight enemies in a hurricane or on the highway among passing cars and several other invigorating environments.
- Combination of various weaponry at your disposal including an array of guns for long-range attacks. Whip out the Butterly Blade to slash and destroy what is in front of you.
- Online co-operative and competitive “Challenges” against the enemy or each other. Play with up to 4 players and outwit those you’re going against using the decapitation/regeneration elements as strategy.
- Destroy the world you are in as wide-ranging destructible environments will influence how players take out the enemy. Large-scale destruction includes entire buildings, or smaller-scale destruction with pillars, the floor and interior wall sections.
- Enhance character abilities with an experience leveling system that ramps up player abilities, weapon power and unlocking content within the game.
Here’s the NeverDead Intro, Opening Prologue, and Asylum chapter.
NeverDead Walkthrough Part 2 of Chapter 1. The Asylum Boss Battle with Swordpig.
Tip: Use the Spin Attack when reduced to a head to kill or evade Grandbabies. Your head spin attack can also be used to smash obstacles out of the way.
In this Museum chapter you better get ready for some self-decapitation.
Combat Tip: Try to crush Demons with the environment.
NeverDead Walkthrough Part 2 of Chapter 2. Nikki Summerfield.
Tip: Flames and Electrical units give you additional combat strength.
NeverDead Walkthrough Part 3 of Chapter 2. The Museum Boss Battle with Quad Jaw.
Note: You can do this section best by shooting them when the shield is up.