Soul Calibur 5 Walkthrough
This Soul Calibur 5 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of Story Mode gameplay with strategy tips for this fighting game on the PS3 & Xbox 360.
Soul Calibur 5 is the latest entry in the premier weapons-based head-to-head fighting series. Soul Calibur 5 takes place 17 years after the events of Soul Calibur 4 and continues the epic story of warriors in search of the legendary Soul Swords in 17th century Europe. The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and fluid world with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. Soul Calibur 5 tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can pull off cool dynamic attacks with ease and battle with complete freedom.
Please note that viewers must be at least 13 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Violence.
Table of Contents
- Episode 1
- Episode 2
- Episode 3
- Episode 4
- Episode 5
- Episode 6
- Episode 7
- Episode 8
- Episode 9
- Episode 10
- Episode 11
- Episode 12
- Episode 13
- Episode 14
- Episode 15
- Episode 16
- Episode 17
- Episode 18
- Episode 19
- Episode 20 & Final True Ending
Index of Soul Calibur 5 Guides:
- This Page: Soul Calibur 5 Walkthrough
- Next Page: How To Unlock All Soul Calibur 5 Characters
- Next Page: Soul Calibur 5 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: How To Play Soul Calibur 5
- For Fun: Soul Calibur 5 Wallpaper
Soul Calibur 5 Walkthrough
The eternal struggle of swords and souls continues!
Key Game Features:
- Face off against the competition – Challenge the computer AI, compete against your friends or challenge fighters from around the world with the
- massive online features.
- Unlimited character customization – Create your personalized fighter with the most robust character creation tool in the SOULCALIBUR series.
- Multiple fighting styles – Choose from a roster of unique characters, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- A new generation – Follow the story of Patroklos, son of Sophitia as the battle for the Soul Swords continues.
- Dynamic battles – Blow away your competition using finely tuned battle mechanics.
Soul Calibur 5 Opening
1590 A.D. The war between the cursed sword Soul Edge and the spirit sword Soul Calibur began with the massive offensive by the Wolfkrone Kingdom. Soul Edge, which resided at the remains of the Ostrheinsburg Castle devouring human souls, lost in the fight and all came to an end for a period of time.
Now let’s start the Story Mode…
1607 A.D. A young blond man stood in a town in Europe engulfed in the flames of rebellion. The young man, Patroklos Alexandra, inherited his sword skills from his mother who was hailed as the Holy Warrior.
Patroklos headed for Klausenburg and destroyed any that looked like malfested in order to lure the malfested with the ring blade who had destroyed his family. Several days later, a stranger stood before him.
What happened in Klausenburg brought doubt in Patroklos’ mind. He did not believe the man who denigrated his lord, but he headed to the hideout to find out the truth from Graf Dumas.
Patroklos relied on Graf Dumas to provide him with the clues to find his sister, Pyrrha. However, the graf’s true intent enraged Patroklos and he struck his sword against the graf. Now he has no longer any place to go and headed to town.
Citizens fled from the burning town located in northeast Bavaria. A lone girl silently sat among the townspeople running away from the fires and the chaos. Her eyes were filled with remorse and sadness, her sword drenched in her victim’s blood.
Tags: Soul Calibur V
Categories: News, PS3 Walkthroughs, Videos, Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs