This Need for Speed: The Run walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action racing game, the newest in the long-running Need for Speed series for Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii. The game is also available on 3DS.
There is 3,000 miles of roadway that spread across dense urban centers, over the top of epic mountains, across arid deserts and through constricted canyons. One one end of America lies massive skyscrapers, the Statue of Liberty, and the endless glow of Times Square, the other side features the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and cable cars… You know that middle portion? Drive through it.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Need for Speed: The Run is rated T for Teen. So please note that viewers must be at least 13 years old or older to watch. This game includes: Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, and Violence.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: The Introduction
- Part 2: The Embarcadero
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5: Ellery Lake, California
- Part 6: Panamint Valley, California
- Part 7: Junction Rd, California
- Part 8: Hotties
- Part 9: Northshore Rd, Nevada
- Part 10: Valley of Fire, Nevada
- Part 11
- Part 12: Red Mountain Pass, Colorado
- Part 13
- Part 14: Interstate 70, Colorado
- Part 15: Cesar DeLeon
Index of Need for Speed: The Run Guides:
- This Page: Need for Speed: The Run Walkthrough
- New Page: Need for Speed: The Run Achievements & Trophies
Need for Speed: The Run Walkthrough
The race is called “The Run”, and it is an illicit, high-stakes race across the whole of the United States, and the only way you can take your life back is to come in first place across the epic The Run race, driving from New York to San Francisco. And this race features no speed limits, no allies and no rules. All you’ve got is your guts and your glory as you battle hundreds of the most notorious drives the world has to offer, across the most dangerous roads in the nation. That means you’ll need to weave your way through dense urban jungles, down treacherous icy mountain passes and through narrow canyons at harrowing speeds. And in the backdrop, the cops, who are ever-chancing and ever-relentless, willing to use lethal force to take you out once and for all. Welcome to The Run.
Thanks to having to go it alone, Jack has no allies to back him up, and no rule to hold him back. Only pure determination and skill through this heart-pounding cross-country race will earn him his life back. This race includes thrills of epic proportions and excitement around every bend, with the police hot on your trail and the popo seeking to wipe you out once and for all. After all, they want Jack dead. You must evade their ruthless force as they give chase across the nation. You must have… The need. For speed!
Key Game Features:
- Race across the entirety of America from San Francisco to New York, edging to come in first place in this epic, high-stakes, illegal race.
- Players step into the shoes of a marked man named Jack, a man the police want dead, who must make it to New York City ahead of the pack, in order to ensure he comes in first place. Which will determine his ultimate fate.
- Control Jack both inside and outside of the car, as you use your slick driving skills to keep him alive in this high-stakes race. Put a firm grip on the steering wheel and put the pedal to the metal!
- Face-off against literally hundreds of the most notorious drivers from around the world, fought in the most treacherous of road!
- The Cops are determined to take you out with relentless pressure and any means necessary. Evade their tactics and survive, your life depends on it!
- Use the Autolog online feature and you can compare your times with those of your real-life buddies; every second counts!
- Great matchmaking technology allows you to easily join online multiplayer races that have already started! You can also create a party with friends or pick your favorite challenges from a playlist.
- Master the playlists and earn epic rewards! Level up and you’ll gain access to exclusive upgrades, abilities and even vehicles!
- The award-winning DICE studio has created a powerful Frostbite 2 engine that powers Need for Speed: The Run, ensuring epic detail, immersive environments and strong emotional impact that fans of all types are sure to enjoy!
Continue Reading on: Page 1 Page 2
Tags: Need for Speed: The Run