This Assassin’s Creed Revelations walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action-adventure game on the Xbox 360, PS3 & PC.
In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path – one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. In addition to Ezio’s award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing you to test your assassin skills against others from around the world.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
As you progress through the single player story campaign, you’ll receive achievements / trophies for completing DNA Sequences 1-9 and Desmond Sequences 1-5.
Please note that viewers must be at least 18 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood, Language, Mild Sexual Themes, Violence.
If you need help anywhere please don’t hesitate to leave a comment! It helps us improve the walkthrough.
Table of Contents
- DNA Sequence 1: A Sort of Homecoming
- DNA Sequence 2: The Crossroads of the World
- DNA Sequence 3: Lost and Found
- DNA Sequence 4: The Uncivil War
- DNA Sequence 5: Heir To The Empire
- DNA Sequence 6: Fortune’s Disfavor
- DNA Sequence 7: Underworld
- DNA Sequence 8: The End of an Era
- DNA Sequence 9: Revelations
- Desmond Sequences
Index of Assassin’s Creed Revelations Guides:
- This Page: Assassin’s Creed Revelations Walkthrough
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Revelations Animus Data Fragments Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Revelations Memoir Pages Locations Guide
- Next Page: Assassin’s Creed Revelations Achievements & Trophies Guide
- For Fun: Assassin’s Creed Revelations Wallpaper
Assassin’s Creed Revelations Walkthrough
When a man has won all of his battles and defeated all of his enemies; what is left for him to achieve? Ezio Auditore must leave his life behind in search of answers, in search of the truth. In Assassin’s Creed Revelations, master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altaïr, on a journey of discovery and revelation. It is a perilous path — one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.
In addition to the culmination of Ezio’s award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with new and additional modes, maps, and characters, allowing you to test your slaying skills against others from around the world.
Key Game Features:
- Become Deadlier Than Ever — Wield the lethal skills of a wiser, more efficient and deadlier Ezio. Swiftly eliminate your adversaries by deploying a new arsenal of weapons and abilities, such as enhanced free-running and hookblade combat. Experience new levels of gameplay customization with bomb crafting, and use heightened Eagle Sense to vanquish your enemies and the environment.
- Customize Your Attack — Ezio has mastered the use of explosives and can now combine materials from the world to create a variety of bombs to serve a multitude of functions. Choose from different categories of bombs, including; lethal, tactical and diversion. — Examples: A) Need to distract a guard? Use a non-lethal Cherry Bomb to create a diversion. B) Crushed by a crowd? Use a Blood Bomb to clear the area for a quick getaway. C) Time to make the kill? Use a Splinter Bomb with a brittle casing that explodes on impact to create deadly consequences.
- Herald The Return Of A Legend — Experience the return of Altaïr, the hero of the original Assassin’s Creed, as a playable character.
- Test Your Skills Against The Best — A critically acclaimed multiplayer experience gets even better, with all-new team modes and infinite replay value.
- Journey To Constantinople — Explore the vibrant and exotic Constantinople, the crossroads of the 16th Century Ottoman Empire and the intersection of two legends of their times, Altaïr Ibn-La’Ahad and Ezio Auditore da Firenze. This vast city provides more diverse environments than ever before encountered, enabling faster travel via zipline, aerial assaults, travel by sea and more.
Work-In-Progress: More Assassin’s Creed Revelations walkthrough videos & tips for the other sequences and memories will be added to this page daily.
In the introduction cinematic you get a recap of Desmond’s adventures from Assassin’s Creed 2 and Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, leading up to the start of Assassin’s Creed: Revelations.
After the above intro, now the game’s first memory starts, aptly titled The Hangman.
The Templars intend to hang Ezio as a warning to all those who would interfere with them. But Ezio has other plans…
This setback will not keep Ezio from finding Altair’s secrets. Enter the citadel, find Ezio’s equipment, and locate the library.
Full Synchronization: Kill a Byzantine Templar with a counter kill.
A mysterious journal has brought the Templars to Masyaf. Find the Templar Captain and recover it.
Full Synchronization: Do not fail a single tail.
The Templar Captain, Leandros, is fleeing Masyaf with the journal. Ezio needs this book to understand the Templars’ motives.
Reach the Captain’s carriage before the rope snaps. Then when riding the carriage, get rid of the Templars and weaken the Captain’s carriage.
The Templar Captain, Leandros, has left you to die. Find and kill him, then retrieve Niccolo Polo’s journal.
Full Synchronization: Kill at least 5 guards from a haystack.