Our Skyrim Achievements guide & Trophies guide lists every Achievement & Trophy for this Xbox 360, PS3 & PC epic RPG sequel and tells you how to get and unlock them.
Table of Contents
Index of Skyrim Guides:
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
- This Page: Skyrim Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Skyrim Walkthrough
- Next Page: Skyrim Codes & Cheats
- For Fun: Skyrim Wallpaper
There are 50 Achievements (0 Secret) with a total of 1000 points to earn in the Xbox 360 version.
There are 51 Trophies (1 Hidden) that can be earned in the PS3 version. Earn Bronze (35), Silver (14), Gold (1), Platinum (1) and to increase your Gamer Level.
1. Unbound (10G) – Complete “Unbound”.
2. Bleak Falls Barrow (10G) – Complete “Bleak Falls Barrow”.
3. The Way of the Voice (20G) – Complete “The Way of the Voice”.
4. Diplomatic Immunity (20G) – Complete “Diplomatic Immunity”.
5. Alduin’s Wall (20G) – Complete “Alduin’s Wall”.
6. Elder Knowledge (20G) – Complete “Elder Knowledge”.
7. The Fallen (20G) – Complete “The Fallen”.
8. Dragonslayer (50G) – Complete “Dragonslayer”.
9. Take Up Arms (10G) – Join the Companions.
This is a fairly quick quest if you are already working in Dragonsreach. Go to Jorrvaskr outside of Dragonsreach and meet up with Kodlak Whiteman and ask him to join the Companions and say you can handle yourself. Next do Vikas errands.
Tip: The blacksmith is right outside the Companion’s building up some steps next to the large Skyforge, once you have spoken to him you’ll be sent to return Aela her shield.?
10. Blood Oath (10G) – Become a member of the Circle.
11. Glory of the Dead (30G) – Complete “Glory of the Dead”.
12. Gatekeeper (10G) – Join the College of Winterhold.
Talk to people around Whiterun to get the Misc. quest to visit the College of Winterhold.
Note: If you haven’t discovered Winterhold yet, take a horse cart from Whiterun Stables.
Once you get there, go through the dialogue with Feralda and the achievement for joining the Mages’ Guild in Skyrim will unlock.
13. Revealing the Unseen (10G) – Complete “Revealing the Unseen”.
14. The Eye of Magnus (30G) – Complete “The Eye of Magnus”.
15. Taking Care of Business (10G) – Join the Thieves Guild.
From the Whiterun Stables, take a horse cart to Riften. Ask around town about the Thieves Guild. People will tell you to head to the Ratway. Instead, wait around near the merchant stalls until Brynjolf takes notice and gives you “A Chance Arrangement” quest. Sneak behind this stall, wait until you are hidden and then pick the locked door followed by picking the locked strongbox.
Tip: Create a saved game at this point, so that if you get caught you can reload to try again.
After you’ve stolen Madesi’s Ring, plant it by sneaking behind Brand-Shei and pickpocketing him. Then speak to Brynjolf and head down to the Ratway to fight and pick locks until you reach The Ragged Flagon. Talk to him again to get the quest that sees you pressing marks for money, when that’s all said and done go back to Brynjolf in the Ragged Flagon.
16. Darkness Returns (10G) – Complete “Darkness Returns”.
17. One With The Shadows (30G) – Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory.
18. With Friends Like These… (10G) – Join the Dark Brotherhood.
Head to The Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood and ask Orgnar about rumors to start the Dark Brotherhood quest.
Note: If you haven’t discovered Windhelm yet, take a horse cart from Whiterun Stables.
Kill one of the captives like Astrid instructs, then again entrance to the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary, which is located in the southern Pine Forest. Astrid provides the correct passphrase to enter: “Silence, my Brother.”
Note 2: If you haven’t discovered Falkreath yet, you can take another horse cart from Whiterun Stables.
19. Bound Until Death (10G) – Complete “Bound Until Death”.
20. Hail Sithis! (30G) – Complete “Hail Sithis!”.
21. Taking Sides (10G) – Join the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Army.
22. War Hero (10G) – Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall.
23. Hero of Skyrim (30G) – Capture Solitude or Windhelm.
24. Sideways (20G) – Complete 10 side quests.
25. Hero of the People (30G) – Complete 50 Misc Objectives.
26. Hard Worker (10G) – Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food.
This can be done at the start of the game in the Unbound quest near Riverwood’s Embershard Mine.
27. Thief (30G) – Pick 50 locks and 50 pockets.
28. Snake Tongue (10G) – Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate.
29. Blessed (10G) – Select a Standing Stone blessing.
30. Standing Stones (30G) – Find 13 Standing Stones. — They are shown in the video guide below the location descriptions…
Standing Stone #1 (shown at 0:00 on video) — Name: The Thief, The Mage, and The Warrior Stones
Thief standing stone makes you learn Stealth skills 20% faster. Mage standing stone makes you learn Magic Skills 20% faster. Warrior standing stone makes you learn combat skills 20% faster. ?You will find these Southwest of Riverwood, below Anise’s Cabin. You shouldn’t miss them as you leave Helgen.
Standing Stone #2 (shown at 0:40 on video) — Name: The Ritual Stone
It allows you to re-animate nearby corpses to fight for you. You will find it in east of Whiterun, south of the river, between Whiterun and Valtheim Towers.
Standing Stone #3 (shown at 1:07 on video) — Name: The Atronach Stone
It gives you huge Magicka boost and enables you to absorb spell damage, though you recover it slowly. You will find it between Riften and Windhel, in the marshland. It’s just outside the mountain range between the two locations, near the Eldergleam Sanctuary and Darkwater Crossing by the river to the east of the two.
Standing Stone #4 (shown at 1:45 on video) — Name: The Shadow Stone
It lets you become invisible once a day for an extended period. You will find it in South of Riften, in a small mountain before the large mountain range to the south.
Standing Stone #5 (shown at 2:18 on video) — Name: The Tower Stone
Enables you to automatically open expert or lower locks. You will find it in the middle of Winterhold and Dawnstar, up on a mountain.
Standing Stone #6 (shown at 2:49 on video) — Name: The Lady Stone
With the blessing of this stone, you will be able to regenerate health and stamina quickly. You will find it in the lake to the west of Riverwood, in a small island.
Standing Stone #7 (shown at 3:25 on video) — Name: The Lord Stone
It will make you resistant to Magicka and Physical damage. You will find it in southwest of Dawnstar, in the mountain range, on the northern peak.
Standing Stone #8 (shown at 3:56 on video) — Name: The Serpent Stone
Gives you a ranged paralyzing poison to use once a day. You will find it east of Winterhold, north of Windhelm, in the sea, on a floating Ice Berg.
Standing Stone #9 (shown at 4:34 on video) — Name: The Apprentice Stone
It helps you recover magicka quickly but makes you susceptible to magicka damage. It is south of Solitude, on an island, in a small water marshland.
Standing Stone #10 (shown at 5:02 on video) — Name: The Steed Stone
It increases your carrying capacity without any movement penalty. You will find it on the tip of the highest mountain to the mountain, northwest of Solitude.
Standing Stone #11 (shown at 5:34 on video) — Name: The Lover Stone
It helps you improve all your skills faster. You will find it in east of Markarth, about one fifth of the way to Solitude.
31. Citizen (10G) – Buy a house.
Once you have 5000 gold, head to Dragonsreach and buy a house from Praventus Avenici. He’s located out back after 3PM or by the throne at 8AM.
Tip: The trick with decorating your first house in Whiterun is that you have to wait up to a day after buying it; and you can only meet the NPC in the throne room.
32. Wanted (10G) – Escape from jail.
33. Married (10G) – Get married.
To find your other half, visit The Bee and Barb. Ask Maramal about the Temple of Mara the Goddess of Love, next ask him details about a wedding. He’ll give you an Amulet of Mara, select to wear it from the Apparel menu. Now you can ask pub-goers like Ysolda if they are interested in marrying you. The answer will be yes and then you can visit the pries at the Temple of Mara to set the wedding time for the next day.
Warning: Make sure there are no corpses in the Temple of Mara when you go to get married there, as the corpse glitch will prevent you from getting married.
34. Artificer (10G) – Make a smithed item, an enchanted item, and a potion.
35. Master Criminal (20G) – Bounty of 1000 gold in all nine holds.
36. Golden Touch (30G) – Have 100,000 gold.
37. Delver (40G) – Clear 50 dungeons.
38. Skill Master (40G) – Get a skill to 100.
Steps to get Speech to level 100:
1) Go to Riften.
2) Go to Black-Briar Meadery.
3) Find and speak to Ungrien at the counter.
4) Pick Tell me about Maven Black-briar.
5) Pick Here, now tell me the truth (38 gold).
6) Go back to the Tell me about Maven Black-briar question.
7) Pick Come on, get the truth off your chest (Persuade).
8) Repeat step 6.
To make this happen faster:
A) Make sure you are level 25: If you are below that, get your level to rise by giving him gold until you’re level 25.
B) Make sure you have the Thief blessing from one of the Guardian Stones active. It makes your speech level up faster.
39. Explorer (40G) – Discover 100 Locations.
40. Reader (20G) – Read 50 Skill Books.
41. Daedric Influence (10G) – Acquire a Daedric Artifact.
42. Oblivion Walker (30G) – Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts.
43. Dragon Soul (10G) – Absorb a dragon soul.
After Bleak Falls Barrow, return to the Jarl and select the Dragon Rising quest. Continue following the Dragonsreach storyline. Once the dragon dies, loot the corpse for the achievement to unlock. This will give you your first shout ability.
44. Dragon Hunter (20G) – Absorb 20 dragon souls.
45. Words of Power (10G) – Learn all three words of a shout.
46. Thu’um Master (40G) – Learn 20 shouts.
47. Apprentice (5G) – Reach Level 5.
48. Adept (10G) – Reach Level 10.
49. Expert (25G) – Reach Level 25.
50. Master (50G) – Reach Level 50.
For trophy guide videos, please check the achievements section above.
1. Adept (Bronze) — Reach Level 10
2. Alduin’s Wall (Bronze) — Complete ‘Alduin’s Wall’
3. Apprentice (Bronze) — Reach Level 5
4. Artificer (Bronze) — Make a smithed item, an enchanted item, and a potion
5. Bleak Falls Barrow (Bronze) — Complete ‘Bleak Falls Barrow’
6. Blessed (Bronze) — Select a Standing Stone blessing
7. Blood Oath (Bronze) — Become a member of the Circle
8. Bound Until Death (Bronze) — Complete ‘Bound Until Death’
9. Citizen (Bronze) — Buy a house
10. Daedric Influence (Bronze) — Acquire a Daedric Artifact
11. Darkness Returns (Bronze) — Complete ‘Darkness Returns’
12. Delver (Silver) — Clear 50 dungeons
13. Diplomatic Immunity (Bronze) — Complete ‘Diplomatic Immunity’
14. Dragon Hunter (Bronze) — Absorb 20 dragon souls
15. Dragon Soul (Bronze) — Absorb a dragon soul
16. Dragonslayer (Gold) — Complete ‘Dragonslayer’
17. Elder Knowledge (Bronze) — Complete ‘Elder Knowledge’
18. Expert (Bronze) — Reach Level 25
19. Explorer (Silver) — Discover 100 Locations
20. Gatekeeper (Bronze) — Join the College of Winterhold
21. Glory of the Dead (Silver) — Complete ‘Glory of the Dead’
22. Golden Touch (Silver) — Have 100,000 gold
23. Hail Sithis! (Silver) — Complete ‘Hail Sithis!’
24. Hard Worker (Bronze) — Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food
25. Hero of Skyrim (Silver) — Capture Solitude or Windhelm
26. Hero of the People (Bronze) — Complete 50 Misc Objectives
27. Married (Bronze) — Get married
28. Master (Silver) — Reach Level 50
29. Master Criminal (Bronze) — Bounty of 1000 gold in all nine holds
30. Oblivion Walker (Silver) — Collect 15 Daedric Artifacts
31. One with the Shadows (Silver) — Returned the Thieves Guild to its former glory
32. Platinum Trophy (Platinum) — Collect all other 50 Trophies for this Trophy
33. Reader (Bronze) — Read 50 Skill Books
34. Revealing the Unseen (Bronze) — Complete ‘Revealing the Unseen’
35. Sideways (Bronze) — Complete 10 side quests
36. Skill Master (Silver) — Get a skill to 100
37. Snake Tongue (Bronze) — Successfully persuade, bribe, and intimidate
38. Standing Stones (Silver) — Find 13 Standing Stones
39. Take Up Arms (Bronze) — Join the Companions
40. Taking Care of Business (Bronze) — Join the Thieves Guild
41. Taking Sides (Bronze) — Join the Stormcloaks or the Imperial Army
42. The Eye of Magnus (Silver) — Complete ‘The Eye of Magnus’
43. The Fallen (Bronze) — Complete ‘The Fallen’
44. The Way of the Voice (Bronze) — Complete ‘The Way of the Voice’
45. Thief (Silver) — Pick 50 locks and 50 pockets
46. Thu’um Master (Silver) — Learn 20 shouts
47. Unbound (Bronze) — Complete ‘Unbound’
48. Wanted (Bronze) — Escape from jail
49. War Hero (Bronze) — Capture Fort Sungard or Fort Greenwall
50. With Friends Like These… (Bronze) — Join the Dark Brotherhood
51. Words of Power (Bronze) — Learn all three words of a shout
More video guides will be added when they become available.
Please comment if you have any achievement/trophy unlock tips of your own and we’ll give you credit for it. Thanks for visiting!