This Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this current-gen anime fighter for Xbox 360 & PS3.
A new generation of anime fighting is upon us with Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi for Xbox 360 and PS3. This fighting game features upgraded character graphics that are closer than ever to the anime and manga the game is based on, with much larger and more interactive environments within which to battle.
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi is rated T for Teen for gamers ages 13 years old or older. This game includes Cartoon Violence, Mild Blood, and Mild Language.
Table of Contents
- Story Mode Walkthrough
Index of Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Guides:
- This Page: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Walkthrough
- Next Page: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Achievements & Trophies Guide
- For Fun: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Character List
- For Fun: Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Wallpaper
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi Walkthrough
Massive Craters, Powerful Ki Blasts slicing through the sky, destructive battlefields all combine to create a dynamic and fast-paced brawling experience with a sense of pure adrenaline, just like you’d expect from DBZ.
“Just so you know, my power level is definitely over a million.” *brag brag brag* -Frieza to Vegeta
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi also features an enhanced single-player Story Mode that takes from the rich universe of Dragon Ball Z, and is filled to the brim with all of your favorite beloved DBZ characters and powerful foes to fight. The game also features an accessible battle system that is easy to learn but hard to master, and allows players of all ages to get in on the fun. Fast-paced battles may be easy to grasp, but still retain all of the tactical depth that fans of the series so enjoy.
Key Game Features:
- Enhanced Battle Mechanics – Many enhancements have been made to the series with large-scale environmental destruction with the “Impact Break” system and improved mechanics for quicker, adrenaline fueled short and long-range battles.
- Complete Character Creation & Customization – For the first time Dragon Ball Z fans can create their own anime fighter! Customize every part of your character including Appearance and attributes, such as Model Body, Face, Hair, Attire, Fighting Style and more! Special Moves and new fighting styles can also be used.
- Deeper Brand Representation – This game looks more like the anime show its based on than ever before! Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi allows players to battle against massive bosses making for more impressive battles than ever before.
Here’s the Official Opening Cinematic introducing you to the game’s Story Mode.
Here’s a summary of Dragon Ball Z from the Saiyan to Buu Sagas, using both anime-style cut scenes and gameplay.
Let’s get this party started with a Saiyan duel of Goku Vs Vegeta.
The Saiyan fight is on and instantly proves brutal. Vegeta is stronger than Nappa was, but he finds Goku to be quite a challenge. Both Goku and Vegeta are pushed harder and harder – meaning more powerful moves and acts of desperation. Vegeta even attempts to destroy Earth. While Goku manages to drive back the attack with a Kaioken 3x Kamehameha!!
But Vegeta isn’t finished yet and opts for an old Saiyan trick – the Great Ape transformation.
This video will show you how to beat the Great Ape Vegeta boss battle!
More walkthrough videos will be posted once they are available.
15 years since the battle with Majin Buu… After Goku returned from his training with Uub, he was transformed into a child form by the Ultimate Dragon Balls. That’s how this story begins.
It’s time for the final boss battle! Gogeta Super Saiyan 4 Form Versus Omega Shenron.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!