This NCIS: The Video Game walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this Adventure game based on the hit TV show for Wii, PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 from developer Ubisoft. NCIS: The Video Game is also available in a 3DS version.
With NCIS: The Video Game, the hit show enters the world of videogames on consoles, handheld and PC for the first time ever. Co-developed with the creators of the hit TV police drama, the writers of the show created four original episodes for players to experience in this videogame. Travel across the United States and around the globe in order to solve complex murders, espionage and terrorist cases; playing as your favorite characters from the award-winning, live-action television show.
NCIS: The Video Game is rated T for Teen. So please note that viewers must be at least 13 years old or older to watch. This game includes Blood, Suggestive Themes, and Violence.
Table of Contents
Index of NCIS: The Video Game Guides:
- This Page: NCIS: The Video Game Walkthrough
- Next Page: NCIS: The Video Game Achievements & Trophies Guide
NCIS: The Video Game Walkthrough
Key Game Features:
- Become the Cast and Join the Family – Get to play as your favorite characters from the TV show as you become an NCIS Team Member. Use each of their unique skills in their field of expertise to make it through all four episodes.
- A New NCIS Episode – This game includes a wholly new storyline for fans to experience, written by the same writers who create the hit Television series.
- Become Part of the NCIS Camaraderie – Players will bond with their favorite characters from the show and will feel as if they are right there with them as the team’s humor, quirky personality traits and defining characteristics take center stage during segments when the team interacts. With you in their shoes!
- Complete NCIS Experience – Just like in the hit drama series, you must use your gut instinct along with cutting edge technology to unravel the mysteries behind each episode.
- User Friendly and Easy to Play – A third-person viewpoint allows you to easily maneuver your character by simply pointing and clicking.
Jackpot Part 2 – Interview the Guard
Jackpot Part 3 – Match the Shoe
Jackpot Part 4 – Autopsy of Victims
Jackpot Part 5 – Movie Collection (Episode 1 Finished)
Identity Theft Part 2 – Discretion Is My Middle Name
Identity Theft Part 3 – Piece of Cake (Episode 2 Finished)
Abuse of Power Part 2 – Body Moved
Abuse of Power Part 3 – Database Hack
Abuse of Power Part 4 – Vial Hunting
Abuse of Power Part 5 – Succinylcholine (Episode 3 Finished)
Dubai Part 2 – Fingerprints
Dubai Part 3 – Diffusal (Episode 4 Finished) – THE END
Thanks to dlte for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!