This Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this DS and 3DS RPG, the latest in the long-running farming series.
The long-running hit RPG Life Simulation series hits 3DS for the first time in Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns 3D and gives the DS another great RPG in Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns DS. Whichever one you play, fans are sure to love the involved gameplay of farming, raising and caring for animals and, eventually, marriage! The game includes an all-new storyline where the player is set between two unique towns, and includes the ability to play as either a Girl or a Boy, with in-game options adjusted accordingly. With the online function, you can visit the farms of your friends! Which can also be done via local wireless play. Take on quests via the in-game Quest Bulletin Board, and play all-new in-game activities. The 3DS version features improved graphics optimized for glasses-free stereoscopic 3D play, an additional Animal Petting mini-game not found in the DS version, and the ability to connect wirelessly or online via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection to swap Items and Crops with local friends.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
At one point in time, the villagers living in Konohana Town and Bluebell Town were great friends. Until one day the two neighboring towns erupted into a huge dispute over… you guessed it, FOOD! Both towns claimed that they had the best cooking! The bitter feud eventually turned friends into enemies, and divided the once peaceful valley. Now, as a new farmer to the area, you must choose which village you want to live in. Will you pick the Eastern-style Konohana which features abundant crop fields, or the European-style, animal-friendly Bluebell? The choice is yours! Once you get settled, choose a house to live in, build a thriving farm, and compete in a variety of festivals. Develop enough skill, and you may find a way to bring these bitter foes to friendship once and for all!
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns is rated E for Everyone and is safe for the whole family.
Table of Contents
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns Walkthrough
Mend the Broken Relationship Between Two Towns
Because Konohana and Bluebell erupted into a bitter rivalry over whose food is the best in the world; after once being friendly neighbors, the Harvest Goddess had to break up the bitter enemies by putting bad fortune on both towns, and collapsing the tunnel that bound them to one another. Now, the Goddess has changed her mind, and believes the two towns should be made friends once again. Her only hope however, is YOU.
The classic Harvest Moon elements you know and love return once again in Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns, this includes Animal Husbandry, classic Farming, and Spouse Searching for both male and female genders. However a lot of new activities abound in this newest entry in the long-running series. They include the ability to dig ditches in order to better water your crops, riding a horse to carry crops and items to market, the ability to mine and increase your profit, a new message board quest system, and all-kinds of cooking festivals to attend!
Key Game Features:
- The classic Harvest Moon gameplay that fans know, love, and adore returns in Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns.
- Not only can you choose to play as a Boy or Girl, but you can also pick between two different villages. Each town offers its own unique Village Shops, Villagers to talk with, Festivals to partake in and the ability to move from one town to the other if you grow tired of it.
- Do all the Farm-related things you love. Grow Crops, Raise Livestock, Woo A Spouse and even Start A Family! Bunga bunga!
- An all-new animal has been added to the stable with the Alpaca!
- Online play allows you to visit the Farm of your friends, siblings or enemies via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or Offline via Wireless local support.
- New and additional activities have been added that fans are sure to enjoy. These include a Horse and Cart that allows you to easily haul items, Festival Competitions to compete in, and both Mining and Fishing, which allow you to make additional in-game money!
More walkthrough videos will be posted once they are available.
Thanks to GamerDudeJustin91st for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!