Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough Video Guide (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
This Batman: Arkham City walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this highly anticipated sequel on Xbox 360, PS3, PC as well as Wii U.
Batman: Arkham City takes the authentic third-person action adventure gameplay of the Dark Knight seen in Batman: Arkham Asylum, to which Batman: Arkham City is the direct sequel. Players are invited to explore an engrossing and original storyline along with deep gameplay that perfectly blends melee combat, stealth, investigation and speed-based challenges into a cohesive whole. A large list of classic enemies return as well as new allies and beloved characters including Catwoman, who appears for the first time as a playable character with her own storyline. Additions include a whole host of new Gadgets, increased numbers of melee opponents onscreen at once, and a range of new combat and movements options for Batman including Gliding, Grappling, Sliding and Leaping.
Batman: Arkham City is rated T for Teen. So please note that viewers must be at least 13 years old or older to watch. This game includes Alcohol Reference, Blood, Mild Language, Suggestive Themes, Use of Tobacco, and Violence.
Table of Contents
- Intro & Bruce Wayne’s Escape
- Batman Rescues Catwoman & Two-Face Boss Battle
- Locate Joker & Harley Quinn Encounter
- Joker’s Lair & Mr. Hammer Boss Battle
- Find Mr. Freeze in the Gotham City Police Department
- Infiltrate the Museum to Destroy the Scramblers
- Inside the Museum & Gladiator Pit Boss Battle
- The Torture Chamber, The Penguin & Solomon Grundy Boss Battles
- The Trail to Ra’s al Ghul & Into Wonder City
- The Demon Trials & Ra’s al Ghul Boss Battle
- Return to Mr. Freeze & Mr. Freeze Boss Battle
- Retrieving Cure from Joker & Joker Boss Battle
- Stop Protocol 10 & Dr. Strange Boss Battle
- Stop Joker & Clayface Boss Battle
- The Ending
- New Game +
Index of Batman: Arkham City Guides:
- This Page: Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: Arkham City Catwoman DLC Walkthrough
- Next Page: Batman: Arkham City Riddler Trophies Locations Guide
- Next Page: Batman: Arkham City Achievements & Trophies Guide
- Next Page: Batman: Arkham City Medal Challenges Guide
- Next Page: Batman: Arkham City Easter Eggs & Secrets
- Next Page: Batman: Arkham City TITAN Containers Guide
- For Fun: Batman: Arkham City DLC Release Dates
- For Fun: Batman: Arkham City Wallpaper
- For Fun: Batman: Arkham City Endings
- For Fun: Batman: Arkham 3 Hints Discovered
Batman: Arkham City Walkthrough
Batman: Arkham City is once-again developed by Rocksteady Studios and builds upon the intense and atmospheric foundation of that game. The entire city of Arkham is open to explore and serves as the new “hometown” of Gotham City’s most ruthless gangs, thugsters and insane criminal minds. Arkham City features the award-winning gameplay of Arkham Asylum but entirely beefed up for this sequel, and set inside the heavily fortified walls of a sprawling district withint he heart of Gotham City. Brand-new story elements are drawn together alongside an all-star cast of characters and murderous villains taken from throughout the Batman universe. A range of new and enhanced gameplay features deliver the ultimate Dark Knight experience on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
Key Game Features:
- Become the Dark Knight – Experience a genuinely authentic Batman universe, advanced by compelling gameplay on every front, from intense high-impact combat with street thugs, to nail-biting stealth segments, to multifaceted forensic investigations to epic boss encounters with murderous super-villains into compelling new glimpses into the tortured psychology of The Caped Crusader.
- Play as Catwoman – Catwoman marks her debut as a fully playable character with her own storyline within the main quest that is seamlessly interwoven with Batman’s. Catwoman features enhanced navigation skills, intense new combat moves and and wicked Gadgetry that combine to deliver a fully unique experience from her male counterpart.
- Advanced FreeFlow Combat – Walking the dark streets is more difficult than ever as Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from ass sides with mobs that bring heavy weaponry and all-new enhanced artificial intelligence to the battles. However Batman easily counters these attacks with twice the number of combat animations as before and double the range of takedowns, counters and melee attacks available to the tough superhero.
- New Gadgets – All-new Gadgets make Batman: Arkham City cooler than ever before. These include the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, and new features of previous Gadgets that return and expand the depth of Batman’s Utility Belt.
- New Story – A fantastic new narrative penned by five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini brings gamers deeper into the mystique of Bruce Wayne and the twisted heart of Gotham.
- Arkham Has Moved – Following the events of the first game, new Gotham City Mayor Quincy Sharp has ordered the relocation of Arkham Asylum’s inmates… Into a sprawling new location. A super-prison that is five times larger than Arkham Island, and featured a much more diverse range of industrial districts, iconic locations and famous Gotham City landmarks.
- Huge Cast of Characters – The ecclectic cast of beloved characters fans know and love has grown by leaps and bounds in Batman: Arkham City. Players will encounter everyone from Catwoman and The Joker to The Riddler, Two-Face, The Penguin, Harley Quinn, Calender Man, Hugo Strange and many others.
- Featured Voice Over Talent – Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy bring their voices back to reprise their characters of Batman and The Joker, respectively, alongside an all-star line-up of additional voice talent that joins them.
Intro & Bruce Wayne’s Escape
Batman Rescues Catwoman & Two-Face Boss Battle
How to beat the Two-Face Boss:
Two-Face is really easy to take out. Simply attack the thugs until you can make your way around and up to the stairs. Once you do this you’ll have an open line to Two-Face’s back from which you can pummel him to a pulp. VICTORY IS YOURS!
Locate Joker & Harley Quinn Encounter
In part 2 of the Batman: Arkham City walkthrough for this section, we make our way into the Steel Mill via the main chimney.
Joker’s Lair & Mr. Hammer Boss Battle
Time to rescue Dr. Stacy Baker.
In part 2 of the Batman: Arkham City walkthrough for this section, we fight the Mr. Hammer boss.
How to beat the Mr. Hammer Boss:
The first order of business is to take out the grunts around Mr. Hammer, while keeping a close and watchful eye on (what else), his hammer. Making sure not to get smashed by it. Use the Remote Electrical Charge to stun Mr. Hammer and use Batman’s speed and agility and Mr. Hammer’s slow pace to your advantage. When stunned dart in and get a few blows before backing off. Mix and repeat and Mr. Hammer should be done for in a few.
Find Mr. Freeze in the Gotham City Police Department
PS: This is also where you begin to work with Bane to destroy all the TITAN containers in Arkham City.
Tags: Batman: Arkham City
Categories: News, PC Walkthroughs, PS3 Walkthroughs, Videos, Walkthroughs, Wii U Walkthroughs, Xbox 360 Walkthroughs