This The Cursed Crusade walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this action adventure game on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
The Cursed Crusade’s storyline is set near the end of the 12th Century, where a pair of warriors are literally fighting to save their souls. This action adventure promises to marry the beauty and splendor of medieval Europe with a dark fantasy swords & sorcery adventure, full of action and thrills!
The Cursed Crusade is rated M for Mature. So please note that viewers must be at least 17 years old or older to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore and Intense Violence.
Table of Contents
- The Cursed Crusade Part 1
- Chapter 2 – Landing At the Docks
- Chapter 3 – Mission 1 – The Walls of Constantinople
- Chapter 4 – Mission 1 – The Forum of Theodosius
- Chapter 5 – Mission 1 – Inside the Fortress
Index of The Cursed Crusade Guides:
- This Page: The Cursed Crusade Walkthrough
- Next Page: The Cursed Crusade Achievements & Trophies
The Cursed Crusade Walkthrough
Key Game Features:
- The Old World will burn – Take part in an epic quest of retribution that spans across five chapters and 40 missions through fire, death, destruction and the greatest cities of Europe.
- A Templar Cursed – A special power allows players to morph the world into a flaming red vision of Hell, which gives you increased strength and as well as the power to percieve the hidden, but at the expense of your very humanity.
- Brotherhood of Steel – The Cursed Crusade supports both split-screen and online cooperative multiplayer, where you can recruit a friend, family member or foe who takes control of Esteban, the thief; with whom you can share the adventure.
- Intense, Visceral 3rd-Person Action – The developers promise that The Cursed Crusade offers simple yet deep weapon-based combat. The brawling features over 90 combos, timing-based counters and over 130 Weapons to find and equip!
- The Old World Will Burn – Go on a journey of retribution through five chapters and 30 missions of fire, death and destruction through the ancient cities of medieval Europe!
More walkthrough videos will be posted once they are available.
Thanks to FeuerfaustGolDAce for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: The Cursed Crusade