This Just Dance 3 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this latest dancing title on Nintendo Wii, Xbox 360 Kinect and PS3 Move.
The hottest dancing game in the videogame market is back with a new multiplatform version for Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii! Offering an improved dancing experience over anything previously offered before.
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
Index of Just Dance 3 Guides:
- This Page: Just Dance 3 Walkthrough Video Guide
- New Page: Just Dance 3 Achievements & Trophies Guide
- For Fun: Just Dance 3 Song List
Just Dance 3 Walkthrough
Just Dance 3 makes use of either the Xbox 360 Kinect, PlayStation Move or Wii MotionPlus to improve the dance game in interesting ways. Just Dance 3 adds Quartets to Solos and Duets with the Smart Shuffle mode being added to the Wii and PS3 versions. Where rewards can be unlocked and players are challenged. The Wii version features a new Flash Mob mode while the Kinect version allows players to create their own dance routines using their bodies as the controller!
Key Game Features:
- Top of the Charts – 40+ new tracks are available for players to dance to ranging from Billboard/top-charted hits to classic dance party tracks!
- Dynamic Environments – As players perform and dance the background will progressively change.
- Just Sweat It Out – This very popular exercising mode has been upgraded even further and includes more workout plans and playlists than ever before.
- Just Dance 3 features updates to everyone’s favorite modes including Classic Mode, Duet Mode, Medley, Simon Says, and more.
Just Dance 3 Just Create Mode Walkthrough
Here’s a tour of the new “Create Mode” in Just Dance 3.
Live Song Demonstration
These are live demonstrations from Ubisoft showing the newest songs in the game. It’s a full hour of dancing to Just Dance 3, starting with Katy Perry’s “California Gurls”.
Live Song Demonstration Part 2
The live demonstration from Ubisoft continues showing the rest of the new songs in the game. It’s another 45 minutes of dancing to Just Dance 3, starting with Kiss song “I Was Made For Lovin’ You”.
More videos coming soon.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: Just Dance 3