This Dark Souls walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this slick survival horror action RPG for Xbox 360 & PS3.
Dark Souls is the spiritual sequel and successor to the critically acclaimed and popular PS3-exclusive Demons Souls, released in 2009. Offering a rich, dark fantasy universe for players to explore. They will face terrifying enemy encounters, intense dungeons and innovative online features which all combine for a “unique gaming experience.”
Dark Souls is rated M for Mature so please note that viewers must be at least 17 years old or older to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Partial Nudity, and Violence.
Table of Contents
- How to Get the Drake Sword Weapon Guide
- How to Beat Bell Gargoyle Boss
- How to Beat Moonlight Butterfly Boss
- How to Beat Great Grey Wolf Sif Boss
- How to Beat Taurus Demon Boss
- How to Beat Asylum Demon Boss
- How to Beat Hydra Headless Boss
Index of Dark Souls Guides:
- This Page: Dark Souls Walkthrough
- New Page: Dark Souls Achievements & Trophies Guide
Dark Souls Walkthrough
In Dark Souls players will earn their legacy by living through a million deaths as they enter a dank, dark world full of despair with the thread of hope exists solely based on the players ability to creatively strategize, learn and overcome challenges that will determine your fate.
Discover new areas in the world, come to face-to-face with terrifying enemies, be rewarded for overcoming challenge with the infallible system that offers a unique sense of achievement that is without equal.
Dark Souls will demand of players absolute concentration as your mistakes are unflinchingly punished but gain you invaluable experience and the ability to learn from each death. A mind game with endless combinations, conquer the unimaginable horrors and progress deeper into the bleak, forbidding environment, one that is filled with the undead.
Key Game Features:
- Dark Souls Offers an Extremely Deep, Dark & Difficult Experience – Unforgiving in the punishment it offers players, those who are determined will be rewarded as they learn from their mistakes and conquer seemingly impossible challenges. Trial and error is a focus along with an organically designed system with unique gameplay style as you develop your character and continuously attempt to progress.
- A Fully Seamless Dark World – Dungeons are seemingly integrated in a world of dark fantasy with great and expansive height and depth.
- Master Dark Souls to Progress – The developers promise over 60 hours of gameplay with close to 100 unique monsters to defeat and an incredibly deep, nuanced weapon and magic spell system. Whose effectiveness is determined by the combat situation, character attributes and fighting style of the player. Master when and how to use the right magic spell, piece of armor, number and type of weapon, and the moves attached to them.
- Network Play – Play your own unique game while still crossing paths with others whom you can interact with. These enhance the single-player game experience while taking pains to not destroy it.
- Dark Souls Offers Flexible Character Development & Role Play – Players must carefully choose the abilities of their characters as they progress, in order to determine their own progression style. Play as a Sword Master or a Wizard, the choice is yours.
- Emphasis on Community – Dark Souls is a game focused on in-game community, as you see and learn from the deaths of other players, discover and leave messages for others to find, and help or hinder their Dark Souls journey.
- Symbolic of Life & Hope – The Beacon Fire is an important feature of Dark Souls for many reasons. Though in gameplay it serves as a recovery and re-spawn point for players whose health gets low, it is also where players can emotionally share experiences with other players, and is the one place in the dark world where players can find a fleeting moment of warmth and calm.
More videos coming soon. In the meantime, check out this funny video that gives a tour of the world of Dark Souls as-if it were a travel destination!
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!