This FIFA 12 walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this annual soccer sports game for PC, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii and PS2.
FIFA Soccer 12 is the 19th(!) game in this extremely long-running soccer franchise from Electronic Arts. The game continues the series’ unique blend of realism and innovative features that brings even more authenticity to the franchise and the pitch fans crave. This latest footy title includes 500 officially licensed clubs and over 15,000 players, improved AI self-awareness and aptitude, a defending mechanism that has been redefined, injuries that are truer to life than ever before, more precise dribbling mechanics and all-new commentary teams!
Watch The Latest Gaming News:
FIFA Soccer 12 is rated E for Everyone and safe for the whole family.
Table of Contents
Index of FIFA 12 Guides:
- This Page: FIFA 12 Walkthrough
- Next Page: FIFA 12 Achievements & Trophies Guide
FIFA 12 Walkthrough
FIFA Soccer 12 promises the greatest game yet in the FIFA series, offering many new features. The new Player Impact Engine is an all-new physics engine that delivers the most realistic “real-world physicality” yet seen in the series. Precision Dribbling, also all-new, brings higher fidelity to every touch of the ball for attacking players. While Tactical Defending fundamentally changes defense by offering equal importance to positioning, pass interception and tackling. Pro Player Intelligence makes the AI better than ever before, while the EA Sports Football Club offers fresh, new content that’s added all the time! Also allowing you to connect with friends, strangers, rivals and millions of players all across the world.
Key Game Features:
- Pro Player Intelligence – AI has been greatly improved and infused with more aptitude and awareness than ever before. This allows the computer to use their own skills and the strength of their attributes for improved decision making. So a player with better vision will see and make decisions that a player with poor eyesight will miss. Teams will also vary attacks and tactics based on the stregnths and weaknesses of their team versus their opponent, making the game more authentic than before.
- Player Impact Engine – Over two years have been spent building a full new real-world physics engine that gives new interaction and believably to what happens on the pitch. Giving every contact more natural feeling and graphical look. The push and pull during the fight for possession of the ball, resilience on the ball and recovery from light challenges has been greatly enhanced, preserving the natural momentum of the players and the ball itself.
- Tactical Defending – Changes made to defense promise to fundamentally change the player’s approach to defending because more equal importance has been put on positioning, intercepting, passing and tackling.
- True Injuries – Contact and collisions that happens on the field between players are analyzed closely by the new Player Impact Engine and the data is used to detect real injuries on the field, and create a deeper, ever more challenging Career Mode. New types of injuries have been introduced as well making the risk of sending a player onto the field who isn’t entirely healed that much great.
- Precision Dribbling – Have fun with new ways to take on opponents, more time on the ball to make decisions, and complete control over the pace of the title. Utilize close dribble touches in tight spaces, on the wings, and even while fending off an opponent.
- Complete Authenticity – This entry in the series includes over 500 officially licensed clubs and over than 15,000 players.
- New Commentary Teams – For the first time ever, two broadcast teams will be featured in the game – Martin Tyler and Alan Smith and Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend. Audio can be fully customized by the audio to their preferred commentators for any matches.
More videos coming soon.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!
Tags: FIFA Soccer 12