This Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road walkthrough will guide you through the beginning to ending moments of gameplay with strategy tips for this downloadable content on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
In Lonesome Road you are contacted by the original Courier Six, a man by the name of Ulysses who refused to deliver the Platinum Chip at the start of Fallout: New Vegas. Ulysses promises the answer as to why he didn’t take the job,but only if you make one last journey into the hurricane-swept canyons of the Divide, a landscape torn apart by earthquakes and violent storms. It’s up to you whether you take the job or not.
Fallout: New Vegas is rated M for Mature for people 17 years old and older. Please note that viewers must be at least 17 to watch, so no harm comes to those with innocent eyes. This game includes Blood and Gore, Intense Violence, Sexual Content, Strong Language and Use of Drugs.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Opening
- Part 2: Crippling Good Fun
- Part 3: Bombs Away
- Part 4: The Tunnelers
- Part 5: A Friendly Chat
- Part 6: Condemned to Repeat
- Part 7: Through the Rubble
- Part 8: Ulysses in the Distance
- Part 9: Betrayal
- Part 10: Stopping for Directions
- Part 11: The Temple
- Part 12: A Step Back
- Part 13: End
Index of Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Guides:
- This Page: Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Walkthrough
- Next Page: Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road Achievements & Trophies Guide
Fallout: New Vegas Lonesome Road DLC Walkthrough
The road to the Divide is a long and treacherous one, and of the few to ever walk the road, none have ever returned. Is finding answers to your own past worth the risk? Bring all your gear, all your weapons, but leave your companions behind…this is one road you must walk alone.
Key Game Features:
- New Terrain – Travel through the tortured landscape of the Divide, a wrecked locale torn apart by storms and earthquakes to find Ulysses, the original Courier Six. Shattered canyons, abandoned missile silos, military bases, and destroyed cityscapes await.
- New Enemies – Take on the Tunnelers, the vicious Marked Men, and Ulysses himself!
- New Weapons – As you make this treacherous journey you’ll have a series of new weapons at your disposal, including the ‘Red Glare’ Rocket Launcher, a Laser Detonator that can be used to set off abandoned warheads scattered throughout the environment, and a variety of Pre-War ordinance including Flare Guns, Satchel Charges, and Shoulder-Mounted Machine Guns.
- New Perks – Lonesome Road increases the level cap by 5 and includes an array of new perks and recipes such as Auto-Inject Stimpaks, Bitter Drink and Snakebite Tourniquet.
Thanks to SSoHPKC for the walkthrough videos.
Do you need help anywhere? Please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments section below. We’re here to help out!